The Student Room Group

Can i teach myself IGCSE science in 7-8 months?

I’m going to start an access course in September for diagnostic radiography if i can and hoping to start teaching myself science… id like to take the exams in November so that it’s all done. All i need is a pass for the entry requirements. Thanks:smile:
Original post by radiographyyyyy
I’m going to start an access course in September for diagnostic radiography if i can and hoping to start teaching myself science… id like to take the exams in November so that it’s all done. All i need is a pass for the entry requirements. Thanks:smile:
it's definitely achievable! Make sure to use the specification from the exam board that you're doing as a checklist, and plan ahead. There are many free resources online. For example ''Science with Hazel'' in youtube has videos that cover the entirety of the IGCSE sciences at once. But in YT you can also check out how other people approached them and get more advise.
Once you're comfortable with the content practise as much as you can. I think this website https://igunioneg.com/ has every single past paper for IGCSEs for each exam board. Something else that could be useful is the app ''Knowmunity'' because people share their notes there. It also has an AI assistant which you can ask anything to if you don't understand certain concepts.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending