The Student Room Group

My boyfriend keeps asking me.

We've been dating sense last summer. And I love him so much. We touch each other when we make out . I love it and I know he dose. The thing is he wants to watch me play with my self. He keeps asking when we make out. He even will take my hands and move the down there. I'm thinking I'll give in but I don't know if something could go wrong, like will he still love me or something else could go wrong like I don't know what. Do you think it's okay and he could love me even more ?
As long as you are not in a place that can be seen as public indecency and you are comfortable with it, nothings going to go wrong. He wants to see you feel it-lose yourself in your pleasure, see your "oh" face. The person who knows how best to please you is yourself, and he's definitely going to keep tabs to make sure he can please you. Just flip it on him if you're comfortable, and go for it!
Original post by Anonymous #1
We've been dating sense last summer. And I love him so much. We touch each other when we make out . I love it and I know he dose. The thing is he wants to watch me play with my self. He keeps asking when we make out. He even will take my hands and move the down there. I'm thinking I'll give in but I don't know if something could go wrong, like will he still love me or something else could go wrong like I don't know what. Do you think it's okay and he could love me even more ?

What do you get in return?
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
What do you get in return?
I didn't think of that. What should I want?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I didn't think of that. What should I want?

Well, what might you like?
i did it for him
Original post by Colliesue
i did it for him

Congratulations or commiserations?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending