The Student Room Group

I want to see my options

Hi I have done an HND in chemistry and I am looking for ways where I can get a degree preferably in business and management or marketing, however, I have only accumulated 170 credits from my certificate and apparently the reason being is the fact we were studying during Covid so they couldn't give us full credit and allocated half, looking at the top up options I would need 240 and looking for apprenticeships I would need to do for 4 years or so is there any option that I can get that would be the fastest for me to get an degree?
Degree apprenticeships are super competitive (as you get a degree but get paid for it), so get some sort of experience!! Maybe at a local newspaper or radio station? Just anyway to get experience for a few days will help!!
Reply 2
Original post by Sausage25
Degree apprenticeships are super competitive (as you get a degree but get paid for it), so get some sort of experience!! Maybe at a local newspaper or radio station? Just anyway to get experience for a few days will help!!
I have seven years of sales experience, and also I have worked in labs as well, My goal is at the moment to get a degree, to advance my career, I need to have a degree
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending