The Student Room Group

a levels option block clash

hey everyone just wanted to ask a question. i have been told last minute that two of my options (Computing and IT and English Language) clash with each other. i am also doing spanish too. I am struggling and i'm not sure what to choose instead. i know i want to do IT as i need it for my career. but i don't know what to do instead of english. advice would be appreciated, thank you
Original post by emblematic-climb
hey everyone just wanted to ask a question. i have been told last minute that two of my options (Computing and IT and English Language) clash with each other. i am also doing spanish too. I am struggling and i'm not sure what to choose instead. i know i want to do IT as i need it for my career. but i don't know what to do instead of english. advice would be appreciated, thank you

Can you see all of the option blocks? You will be limited by what is already there so what are your options at the moment?
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Can you see all of the option blocks? You will be limited by what is already there so what are your options at the moment?

english literature is a potential option, but i'm not sure- i wasn't happy with my gcse grade and my skills lie with english language
Original post by emblematic-climb
english literature is a potential option, but i'm not sure- i wasn't happy with my gcse grade and my skills lie with english language

Do you enjoy English literature?

Quick Reply

Latest