The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Tatakae L
Hello everyone,
I am doing a psych correlation with a couple of my friends as our classwork and would really appreciate if any of you would be willing to fill it out. https://forms.gle/WamxpXo63ydgzvqf7.
Thank you so much.
not me tagging people who might fill it out for me
@emm4nuella @erin11 @milktee @studytee @Trickia @halfharry @MysteryyyGirl86 @ebyrne2036 @Pwca @AspiringSurvivor (i just wanted you here to <3) @kayleigh_t.27 @Summer_Academiq @Chronoscope @5hyl33n @miss_nia @biggaymer420 @jellyfish @wkstudy @agent_duck343 @wowzapollowza @aalimk @wavetovenus @M.Sturniolo. @inanotherlifeee I got bored😭. I just wanted to say you dont have to fill it out , it is completely up to you but you are people who I know so yeah.
I got bored😭. I just wanted to say you dont have to fill it out , it is completely up to you but you are people who I know so yeah.filled in1
Reply 3
Original post by erin11
filled in1
Thank you so much <3
Reply 5
I got bored😭. I just wanted to say you dont have to fill it out , it is completely up to you but you are people who I know so yeah.Doing it rn so it will be done by the time you see this xx
Reply 6
Hello everyone,
I am doing a psych correlation with a couple of my friends as our classwork and would really appreciate if any of you would be willing to fill it out. https://forms.gle/WamxpXo63ydgzvqf7.
Thank you so much.

done !! ❤❤
I filled it in for you xx
I got bored😭. I just wanted to say you dont have to fill it out , it is completely up to you but you are people who I know so yeah.doing it now💙
Reply 9
Original post by ebyrne2036
Ofc will fill it out my friend
thank youu xx
Reply 10
Original post by wkstudy
done !! ❤❤
💘💘
Reply 11
Original post by agent_duck343
I filled it in for you xx
:heart::lovedup:
Reply 12
Original post by halfharry
doing it now💙
thank you my love <33
I got bored😭. I just wanted to say you dont have to fill it out , it is completely up to you but you are people who I know so yeah.ofc i'll do it! :smile:
Original post by erin11
filled in1

Original post by Trickia
Doing it rn so it will be done by the time you see this xx

Original post by halfharry
doing it now💙
uh-oh looks like the quotes are acting up again
Reply 15
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
uh-oh looks like the quotes are acting up again
yeah they are, but its fine I can read it lol. Im going to have someone close the thread on monday anyway so its all good
Hello everyone,
Thank you so much.
done :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by emm4nuella
done :smile:
thank you my love :heart:
Done it my love x
I got bored😭. I just wanted to say you dont have to fill it out , it is completely up to you but you are people who I know so yeah.

heyyy i filled it in!!!
(edited 1 month ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending