The Student Room Group

Swansea University: Physician Associate(MPAS) 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by azores_uk
Hey guys, I got my offer yesterday, very happy! Hopefully you will all get a place soon 😺

Sounds good! Good luck :wink:
Reply 21
Hey guys, I got my offer yesterday, very happy! Hopefully you will all get a place soon 😺

Well done!! Congrats, that's great! 😊
Reply 22
I got the offer😊

Well done! I got and offer too 🙂 should we make a chat so everyone can join?
Original post by Minah2024
I got the offer😊

Same!!!!:smile:)
Reply 25
Yes, I accepted as my 1st choice, I can't wait, this will be so good for us all! We can get to know each other before the first day!

Yes please, group is a great idea😊
i thought the interview went really well, majority of my answers they were nodding and telling me “great answer” but I got put on the clearing list 😩 really stressed about this as Swansea is my first choice and I I have another offer (which I need to reply to in a few days!!) but I don’t really want to go there- and now I’m so so stuck and stressed on what to do!!! I don’t think they will tell the clearing list if they have got in until may time when people start accepting or declining offers ://
Reply 27
Original post by Tori1927293
i thought the interview went really well, majority of my answers they were nodding and telling me “great answer” but I got put on the clearing list 😩 really stressed about this as Swansea is my first choice and I I have another offer (which I need to reply to in a few days!!) but I don’t really want to go there- and now I’m so so stuck and stressed on what to do!!! I don’t think they will tell the clearing list if they have got in until may time when people start accepting or declining offers ://

I know someone who got the offer from Swansea, he accepted it but might defer entry to next academic year 25-26, so there is still a chance for you, don't loose hope. Best wishes
Original post by Tori1927293

well you’re not alone cuz same girl. im on the wait list and hoping to get in because swansea is my first choice too. also got an offer from my second choice but it’s still stressing me out quite a bit tbh. dw tho we’ll find out in time. im sure you can keep two offers cant you? so u can accept the one u got and also accept swansea if they take u on right?
Original post by Rahma Elsayed
well you’re not alone cuz same girl. im on the wait list and hoping to get in because swansea is my first choice too. also got an offer from my second choice but it’s still stressing me out quite a bit tbh. dw tho we’ll find out in time. im sure you can keep two offers cant you? so u can accept the one u got and also accept swansea if they take u on right?
It’s super stressful because I just wanna know what I’m doing 🥲 & I’m not sure, have you accepted your second choice offer?
Reply 30
Original post by Rahma Elsayed

If we accept an offer at a different uni, will we be taken off the waiting list for Swansea? I'm in the same situation as both of you 😬
Reply 31
I think you can put 1st and 2nd choices if you withdraw from all the other uni that you applied, this is what I did, then you can order them in your preference. I had to do a few Google searches to fine this out.

Ah okay thank you!
read -"Why is there so much hate towards the role of Physician Associate in the UK."
Reply 33
Anyone on the wait list heard back yet?
Original post by yg_06

Not yet, I think it’s may
Original post by yg_06

no not yet :/ but we will know by mid may hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest