The Student Room Group

Does this boy even like me?

I went on two dates with a boy (one was 12 hours) the other was around 8 hours. We know each other from a festival we worked at 10 years ago.

It was going really well until he went away to work remotely for 5 weeks, he said he still wanted to speak.

This week he only spoke to me once because another friend joined him to work remotely...they have been cycling most days and working. I understand he's busy but if he wanted to text me he would.

I don't know whether to just let this go...
Original post by daisymay1996
I went on two dates with a boy (one was 12 hours) the other was around 8 hours. We know each other from a festival we worked at 10 years ago.
It was going really well until he went away to work remotely for 5 weeks, he said he still wanted to speak.
This week he only spoke to me once because another friend joined him to work remotely...they have been cycling most days and working. I understand he's busy but if he wanted to text me he would.
I don't know whether to just let this go...
Honestly, from my perspective I think if you don’t talk for around a week or two, the distance of your friendship/relationship will keep drifting apart. So I think he is open to be interested in you, but if you shoot your shot - you might have a chance as there is a huge possibility that he has been interested in you before.
He’s just busy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending