The Student Room Group

RSM AC 2024 intake

Does anyone have a tips for RSM’s AC and how best to prepare (school leaver apprenticeship audit assistant role)?
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Does anyone have a tips for RSM’s AC and how best to prepare (school leaver apprenticeship audit assistant role)?
I did the ac back in december, they ask scenario based questions like managing deadlines, retaining quality in work etc. Have a good answer to why rsm and why the role. Prepare competency based in terms of the skills mentioned in job desc. For the group task, you will have a paired task and a group one. For them just try to work together as much as possible, always include everyone in the convo but dont be too controlling let others speak etc.
Original post by _KingInTheNorth
I did the ac back in december, they ask scenario based questions like managing deadlines, retaining quality in work etc. Have a good answer to why rsm and why the role. Prepare competency based in terms of the skills mentioned in job desc. For the group task, you will have a paired task and a group one. For them just try to work together as much as possible, always include everyone in the convo but dont be too controlling let others speak etc.

Thank you! Still haven’t received a proper confirmation for the AC unfortunately. My date has already been moved twice…getting quite discouraged
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Thank you! Still haven’t received a proper confirmation for the AC unfortunately. My date has already been moved twice…getting quite discouraged

dont lose hope! I never did and I got an offer, I just kept working doing interview practise everyday. So keep moving because if u want an offer that bad show it in the work.
Original post by _KingInTheNorth
dont lose hope! I never did and I got an offer, I just kept working doing interview practise everyday. So keep moving because if u want an offer that bad show it in the work.

which branch did you get an offer for?
Original post by snowqueen2602
which branch did you get an offer for?
I didnt get an offer from RSM. I got offers from KPMG, Mazars and Saffery, RSM was the first firm i applied to so it didn't work 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending