The Student Room Group

Rsm 2024

Hi,

Has anyone applied for any of the January 2024 schemes and have you received an AC date?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by guyvim
Hi,

Has anyone applied for any of the January 2024 schemes and have you received an AC date?

Hi
I applied and got an email that says I was shortlisted for an AC. But did not get an invite yet.
Reply 2
Original post by jorpal
Hi
I applied and got an email that says I was shortlisted for an AC. But did not get an invite yet.

Hi, what type of questions to expect for the job simulation stage?
Reply 3
Original post by tj005
Hi, what type of questions to expect for the job simulation stage?

Just the typical video interview questions, nothing extraordinary really. Be prepared to answer why you chose this scheme and how your interests align with it and these kind of questions
Reply 4
Original post by jorpal
Hi

What scheme did you apply to?
Reply 5
Original post by guyvim
What scheme did you apply to?

Audit, what about you?
Reply 6
Original post by jorpal
Audit, what about you?

Tax
Reply 7
Original post by jorpal
Hi

How long did it take for them to shortlist you after the job simulation?
Reply 8
Original post by guyvim
How long did it take for them to shortlist you after the job simulation?

I think it was a week after but I guess it depends on the scheme and office you applied for
Reply 9
Hello , I have received the link for the Job simulation round. Can someone share the questions asked? does it only consist of a video interview or other types of questions as well ?
Reply 10
Original post by jorpal
Hi

Hey, based on you being short listed for an AC, does you’re review status on your RSM account say submitted, ongoing, closed or something else?
Reply 11
Original post by Kelsey148
Hey, based on you being short listed for an AC, does you’re review status on your RSM account say submitted, ongoing, closed or something else?

Hi, it says in review.
Reply 12
Hi,

I'm waiting to hear back after my job simulation. What's your status on your application form?
Original post by Kelsey148
Anyone received an AC date yet? I've been shortlisted for the AC on 22 August but have not received a AC date yet
Anyone applied to RX in London August got an AC invite yet?
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by aftab_2110
Anyone received an AC date yet? I've been shortlisted for the AC on 22 August but have not received a AC date yet

I got shortlisted 3 days ago but still haven’t received a date either
Original post by Migukslwo
Anyone applied to RX in London August got an AC invite yet?

I did, got shortlisted but no exact date yet. Have you got anything?
Original post by robert blue
I did, got shortlisted but no exact date yet. Have you got anything?

No, just the shortlist email and the screening one thats it
Reply 18
Same, I got shortlisted for a Deal Services Scheme but No AC date yet
Original post by guyvim
Hi,

i applied for august 24 and got an email yesterday saying they'll be in contact shortly to schedule a time and date for ac.
have you received anything?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending