The Student Room Group

RSM

Anyone taking*for the 2024 January intake assessment centre? If so, could you kindly let me know what subjects they test in? I'm really searching for applicants for corporate finance.
Reply 1
Have you received your AC dates yet?
Reply 2
Original post by alexcp22
Have you received your AC dates yet?

Hiya, Not yet. Did you? And what service line you're applying for?
Reply 3
Original post by vidhyaasagar
Hiya, Not yet. Did you? And what service line you're applying for?

Not yet either, I applied for the Deal Services Line in Manchester, what about you?
Reply 4
Not yet either, I applied for the Deal Services Line in Manchester, what about you?

Oh fantastic. I applied for the same. I applied for Jan intake and what about you?
Reply 5
Oh fantastic. I applied for the same. I applied for Jan intake and what about you?

Yep same as me! Waiting to know more about dates
Reply 6
Yep same as me! Waiting to know more about dates

fab! how is your preparation going? have you attended RSM AC before? could you please shed some light
Reply 7
fab! how is your preparation going? have you attended RSM AC before? could you please shed some light

Hi Mate, sorry unfortunately it’s the first time I’ve attended one for RSM.

I think they may ask us about current commercial questions. Maybe some valuation and some presenting tasks, but mainly been doing Prep on “Why RSM” and how it fits in with my overarching goals. Sorry I can’t be more help

I think they may ask us about current commercial questions. Maybe some valuation and some presenting tasks, but mainly been doing Prep on “Why RSM” and how it fits in with my overarching goals. Sorry I can’t be more help

Did you receive an AC date?
Reply 9

Hey, did you attend the AC? How did it go? What were the tasks like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending