The Student Room Group

Ba Top up in primary education with Qts

I wondered if anyone could give me some advice as to whether I would qualify for course funding and a possible maintenance grant.
I completed a foundation degree with the open uni in 2014, without funding from student finance, and have now been offered a place on a ba top up with qts. Student finace calculator says possible funding but I’m not sure if I can apply as I have a foundation degree already.
Original post by Debs1980
I wondered if anyone could give me some advice as to whether I would qualify for course funding and a possible maintenance grant.
I completed a foundation degree with the open uni in 2014, without funding from student finance, and have now been offered a place on a ba top up with qts. Student finace calculator says possible funding but I’m not sure if I can apply as I have a foundation degree already.
Hi there,

Would the top up be 1 year in length?

Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
Would the top up be 1 year in length?
Thanks, Ross
It’s 16 months in total.
Original post by Debs1980
It’s 16 months in total.
Thanks for confirming.

I believe you would be eligible for the support, however I also advise to contact us directly so we can check your previous study. You can either, access the live chat on your online account or by calling us.

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending