The Student Room Group

Student Finance No Secret Answer

This is my first post because I don't often use this website, but my mum and I are trying to sort out the Student Finance application and she needs a secret answer to log into her account, but she doesn't have one. She recently updated her student finance account by changing her email and password because it has been over ten years since she went to university. When asking for her secret answer, the website said one had been assigned and sent to her email. However the only emails she has received from student finance have been an email to confirm the aforementioned changes and an email from when we attempted to change the secret answer. The link that she was sent to change it does not work as it says she cannot change the secret answer because she has recently changed other account settings. Looking for help to deal with this because she is unable to log into her account to provide further information for my student finance application.
Original post by DerryDelaney
This is my first post because I don't often use this website, but my mum and I are trying to sort out the Student Finance application and she needs a secret answer to log into her account, but she doesn't have one. She recently updated her student finance account by changing her email and password because it has been over ten years since she went to university. When asking for her secret answer, the website said one had been assigned and sent to her email. However the only emails she has received from student finance have been an email to confirm the aforementioned changes and an email from when we attempted to change the secret answer. The link that she was sent to change it does not work as it says she cannot change the secret answer because she has recently changed other account settings. Looking for help to deal with this because she is unable to log into her account to provide further information for my student finance application.
Hi there,

If she calls us on 0300 100 0607 we can help her access her account and reset her details. Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
If she calls us on 0300 100 0607 we can help her access her account and reset her details. Thanks, Jason
Thank you.
You're welcome. I hope you have a nice evening.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending