The Student Room Group

Caterpillar Degree Apprenticeship DTS 2024

Hello, I’ve recently applied to Caterpillar for a degree apprenticeship, just wondering if anyone else have as well?
Original post by What_Wait_A_Min
Hello, I’ve recently applied to Caterpillar for a degree apprenticeship, just wondering if anyone else have as well?

Hey, yes I did and got an invitation to the assessment centre at Peterborough. Wbu?
Original post by HyperMonkey619
Hey, yes I did and got an invitation to the assessment centre at Peterborough. Wbu?

Haven't heard back and I applied early...Maybe because it's Easter Weekend?
Haven't heard back and I applied early...Maybe because it's Easter Weekend?

Yeah maybe, hopefully the respond soon, most likely next week i think. What role did you apply for? I've applied for manufacturing engineer
Yeah maybe, hopefully the respond soon, most likely next week i think. What role did you apply for? I've applied for manufacturing engineer

I applied to DTS! Yeah I’m hoping next week too! Did you do any other stage after the application?
I applied to DTS! Yeah I’m hoping next week too! Did you do any other stage after the application?

Ohh nice I just realized it's in the post too. I actually only got the invite to the center without any stages, which surprised me tbh. Cuz other apprenticeships have the assessments online
Ohh nice I just realized it's in the post too. I actually only got the invite to the center without any stages, which surprised me tbh. Cuz other apprenticeships have the assessments online

Wait…They sent your ac invite to you by post? Also that’s weird that they just send you an AC invite, it weird but a bit more refreshing. When did you apply and when did you get the invite?
Wait…They sent your ac invite to you by post? Also that’s weird that they just send you an AC invite, it weird but a bit more refreshing. When did you apply and when did you get the invite?

Ohh I meant on the thread, that the title says DTS. But yeah it is very refreshing, especially since I wasn't comfortable with the recorded interviews. Going in person is much better to be able to have a proper conversation than just trying to sell yourself
Ohh I meant on the thread, that the title says DTS. But yeah it is very refreshing, especially since I wasn't comfortable with the recorded interviews. Going in person is much better to be able to have a proper conversation than just trying to sell yourself

I agree, it’s better getting some body language or something to understand when it’s face to face! I wish you good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending