The Student Room Group

Complaint lodged after ITV editor sparks fury for saying ‘we don’t want white men’

Now I’m not really a fan of GBNews and this could just be GBNews being GBNews but apparently (according to them):

ITV has come under fire after a commissioner allegedly told industry execs that the broadcaster does not want “white men” as talent.

A complaint has been lodged by a producer who attended the telly gathering where ITV commissioner Nicola Lloyd reportedly made the outburst.

There’s more of the news story here though https://www.gbnews.com/news/itv-editor-fury-complaint-white-men

Not seen others report on this though.
Hard to believe that GBNews would bang the "TV producers are too woke and are actually racist against WHITE PEOPLE" drum.

Spoiler

Original post by Admit-One
Hard to believe that GBNews would bang the "TV producers are too woke and are actually racist against WHITE PEOPLE" drum.

Spoiler

They like having these kinds of stories (not posting on non-issues over important stuff), yeah this story appeared on my page when browsing somewhere.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 3
It would not suprise me if this were true.

ITV has a particular disregard for GB News since they were the main loser when GB News started. It turned out they had a lot of right wing anchors.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending