The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

lse accomodation deadline question

Hi! I have only been able to book accommodation from today, and pretty much the entirety of LSE halls are fully booked. Does anyone know whether LSE rooms tend to clear up over the summer, as people's plans change, or particularly after A Level results day when some people's accommodation becomes void if they miss their offer? The LSE accommodation website says this is the case, but how accurate is it? I don't have a particular preference between the catered halls so will take any of them when they open up.

Many thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I have only been able to book accommodation from today, and pretty much the entirety of LSE halls are fully booked. Does anyone know whether LSE rooms tend to clear up over the summer, as people's plans change, or particularly after A Level results day when some people's accommodation becomes void if they miss their offer? The LSE accommodation website says this is the case, but how accurate is it? I don't have a particular preference between the catered halls so will take any of them when they open up.

Many thanks!

I am a continuing student and facing the same situation over here! I emailed the office to ask about this and they said that there's extremely high demand this year, which caught me off guard. Will appreciate it if anyone has the answer to OP's question.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Many thanks!

I have a contract for an ensuite at Urbanest Westminster Bridge if you are still interested?

Many thanks!

Don't worry, LSE assures every first year undergraduate student is given accommodation. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Martinahlb2000
I have a contract for an ensuite at Urbanest Westminster Bridge if you are still interested?

Is this still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending