The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Accounting & Finance Offer Holders Thread

Hi, I wanted to make a thread and see who else has an offer for Accounting & Finance.
I do, are you waiting on any other decisions? I have 4 offers, waiting for LSE now.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
I do, are you waiting on any other decisions? I have 4 offers, waiting for LSE now.

Hi, no I actually got my offer last year but deferred my entry and took a gap year.
Reply 3

Did you apply for the 3 or 4 year course?
3 year, might switch to 4 if I go though, they're pretty lenient with that. What about you?
Reply 5
3 year, might switch to 4 if I go though, they're pretty lenient with that. What about you?

3 also, not sure about 4 myself. I can’t decide if it would be a good decision or not and why.😅
Original post by Anonymous #1
3 also, not sure about 4 myself. I can’t decide if it would be a good decision or not and why.😅

You can always decide once you get there. I'll leave it to that if I end up going. I think I'd only do it if I was struggling to get spring weeks myself, don't want to be graduating without experience.
hi, im also an offer holder :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
You can always decide once you get there. I'll leave it to that if I end up going. I think I'd only do it if I was struggling to get spring weeks myself, don't want to be graduating without experience.

Hi, yeah me too, that’s why I am planning to do as many internships as possible.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
hi, im also an offer holder :smile:

Congrats! Are you considering it?

Quick Reply

Latest