The Student Room Group

maintenance loan application

Hi if I have settled status can I apply online for a maintenance loan for 2024/25 or does it need to be on paper, if so which form? Thank you.
Hi there,

Would this be the 1st year of a new course that you are applying for in the 2024/25 academic year?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,
Would this be the 1st year of a new course that you are applying for in the 2024/25 academic year?
Thanks, Drew

Hi it’s my fourth year I have applied previously on paper. Thanks
Hi Vanda,

Have you previously applied for the Tuition Fee Loan only or as a Migrant Worker?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
Hi Vanda,
Have you previously applied for the Tuition Fee Loan only or as a Migrant Worker?
Thanks, Drew

I’ve only applied for tuition fee loan for the first two years then a maintenance loan as settled status holder for my third year. Thank you
Hi Vanda,

If you have applied in your 3rd year with your settled status then you would be able to apply on your online account as a continuing student for your 4th year. If this is a full time undergraduate course then the applications are open and you could apply now.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 6
Hi Vanda,
If you have applied in your 3rd year with your settled status then you would be able to apply on your online account as a continuing student for your 4th year. If this is a full time undergraduate course then the applications are open and you could apply now.
Thanks, Drew

Okay thank you
You're welcome. I hope you have a nice day.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending