The Student Room Group

Changing courses

Hi I am planning to go the univeristy of Warwick. But I have realised I don’t see the point in me doing a degree in chemistry, is there any way I can switch courses maybe perhaps to accounting and finance or a degree related to it.
Have there been any cases like this?
Thank you
Original post by student0515
Hi I am planning to go the univeristy of Warwick. But I have realised I don’t see the point in me doing a degree in chemistry, is there any way I can switch courses maybe perhaps to accounting and finance or a degree related to it.
Have there been any cases like this?
Thank you

Have you received an offer from Warwick? If so, and you're sure you want to be considered for Accounting and Finance instead, then contact them and ask. They might say no (due to differing grade or subject requirements, or because the course is full), but asking the question won't jeopardise the Chemistry offer you have right now.

The sooner you ask them the better. Good luck.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Have you received an offer from Warwick? If so, and you're sure you want to be considered for Accounting and Finance instead, then contact them and ask. They might say no (due to differing grade or subject requirements, or because the course is full), but asking the question won't jeopardise the Chemistry offer you have right now.
The sooner you ask them the better. Good luck.

Hi thank you for responding.
Yes i have received an offer for chemistry but i will ask

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending