The Student Room Group

Sent application panic!!!

My applications been sent and aknowledged by a couple of my choices already, but just reveiwing my application and realised a made a spelling errorin my employment section and my unique learner number hasn't been filled in, it was looked over by my head of year and all. I'm just having a panic now if anyone knows if this is gonna seriously affect my chances?

I've applied to York st john, Bath Spa, Manchester, Cardiff and Bristol :confused: any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a spelling mistake too but people are saying it won't affect my chances, so I guess it'll be ok. When did you send it off? You can ring UCAS up and ask them to change it if you've sent it within the last 14 days I think.
Reply 2
Call UCAS?
dw. i cocked up my emplyment section too. said i'd been working since sept 09. haha

got interviews anyway!
Reply 4
Ha good to know I'm not the only one :smile:

what about unique learner number?

I'm a paranoid bastard about these things :frown:
FireParty
Ha good to know I'm not the only one :smile:

what about unique learner number?

I'm a paranoid bastard about these things :frown:

I don't know what that is, I didn't fill it in either :s-smilie:
Reply 6
ha wicked, I'll stop getting nervous then!
there was a spelling error in one of my module title and i didnt fill in the unique learner number and still got offers STOP WORRYING! LOL
fallen angel9
there was a spelling error in one of my module title and i didnt fill in the unique learner number and still got offers STOP WORRYING! LOL

Easier said than done :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending