The Student Room Group

has anyone else not heard back from oxford?

i applied to oxford for english language and literature and i still haven't heard back from them, even though the website says interviews are meant to be from the 6-8 december (which is less than a week from now). has anyone else not heard back at all? it's really stressing me out
hi, not an oxford applicant myself (cambridge for me) but ik a lot of people applying for oxford and a lot of them havent heard back! i wouldnt worry about it, according to my college's oxbridge co-ordinater, last year some poeple didnt hear back until 48 hours before so dont panic yet!
Original post by kaiyq22
i applied to oxford for english language and literature and i still haven't heard back from them, even though the website says interviews are meant to be from the 6-8 december (which is less than a week from now). has anyone else not heard back at all? it's really stressing me out

Did you receive an acknowledgment email when you applied from your college?
Reply 3
Original post by booklover1313
Did you receive an acknowledgment email when you applied from your college?

yes i did, they emailed me back quite promptly
Reply 4
Original post by hello2212
hi, not an oxford applicant myself (cambridge for me) but ik a lot of people applying for oxford and a lot of them havent heard back! i wouldnt worry about it, according to my college's oxbridge co-ordinater, last year some poeple didnt hear back until 48 hours before so dont panic yet!

okay, fingers crossed! thank you
Original post by kaiyq22
yes i did, they emailed me back quite promptly

So you are definitely in the system, they won't have forgotten you! You will probably hear back this week.
Reply 6
They sent my email to the wrong person, and so I had to email the college and they sent me the correct one. It's worth a go! :smile:
Original post by finny04
They sent my email to the wrong person, and so I had to email the college and they sent me the correct one. It's worth a go! :smile:

I'm glad it's all been sorted out, good luck!
I'm glad it's all been sorted out, good luck!

That’s not the OP.
Original post by Son of the Sea
That’s not the OP.

Oops sorry
@kaiyq22 did you hear back?
Reply 10
Oops sorry
@kaiyq22 did you hear back?

yes thank u ! i ended up hearing back two days before my interview which was a bit stressful but i think it was fine! i have a second interview tomorrow ahhh...
Original post by kaiyq22
yes thank u ! i ended up hearing back two days before my interview which was a bit stressful but i think it was fine! i have a second interview tomorrow ahhh...

Good luck!
Reply 12
Original post by kaiyq22

So did you get in? Lmao I know this is quite a while later

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending