The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
Hey mate I gotta an offer from warwick for my masters in advanced mechanical engg and I'm an international student from India. My grades during my undergrad were OK just about first class about 63% agg but I did really well in my final 2 yrs. I suppose that helps and my toefl scores were really good.I really don't know what the criteria is.I think the bottom line is u gotta apply really early.I gotta question to ask you is Warwick good for engg
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
jay_blr
Hey mate I gotta an offer from warwick for my masters in advanced mechanical engg and I'm an international student from India. My grades during my undergrad were OK just about first class about 63% agg but I did really well in my final 2 yrs. I suppose that helps and my toefl scores were really good.I really don't know what the criteria is.I think the bottom line is u gotta apply really early.I gotta question to ask you is Warwick good for engg

63%... from 100 ???

but I did really well in my final 2 yrs............... how well ???

which were your TOEFL scores??

Warwick for engineering ??? I think I am not the correct person to answer that. I am an international student too. But according what I have read about warwick ,it seems to be one of the best in the UK but in general.Not sure if for engineering too . I coudn´t find Warwick In the last Research assesment exercise , dont know why?? neither Cambridge or OXford I have no idea what is the reason.

Latest

Trending

Trending