The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
this is the real world.
AT82
After thinking about possibly cures to singledom I have come with an asnwer.

PRESS ALT F4

All of the sudden you will discover that away from the PC and the internet, there is a real world, it is full of people, and these people exist in more depth than a bit of ASCII code.

i really should take that advice....

and why alt AND F4? that requires pressin 2 buttons. i have a 'close program' button the shortcut keys on the side of my keyboard
Reply 3
OMG THAT IS SO OLD AND NOT FUNNY!!!11111!!!!one

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU PRESS TEH ALT+W
Reply 4
yep that was random, im sorry
PrOdiGy_
OMG THAT IS SO OLD AND NOT FUNNY!!!11111!!!!one

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU PRESS TEH ALT+W

which does......
Reply 6
alt and f4 will only close this window, that means i have the opportunity to open another one :mad: :smile:

there should be a "LET ME GO AND LIVE MY LIFE" key :biggrin:
Reply 7
ok so i meant ctrl+w, but still i have no idea why i posted that, its not relevant at all
Reply 8
But with alt-f4, you reopen the window. Hit the "off" button.
Excuse me, but I am very real thanks :smile:
Reply 10
i think AT means format c:
Reply 11
If ALT F4 dosn't work for you better follow these instructions depending on your type of internet connecxtion. But basicaly pull the RJ45 or what ever cable gives your internet connection out of your machine, get some scissors, cut it, its Sunday night, no shops are open, step outside, you may meet your pefect match.
AT82
step outside, you may meet your pefect match.

very unlikely. i wish it was that easy tho
Reply 13
AT82
If ALT F4 dosn't work for you better follow these instructions depending on your type of internet connecxtion. But basicaly pull the RJ45 or what ever cable gives your internet connection out of your machine, get some scissors, cut it, its Sunday night, no shops are open, step outside, you may meet your pefect match.

My connection is wireless.
Reply 14
2 5 +

unplug the access point. its all wired at some point
2 5 +

it must be wired at some point.
Reply 16
2 5 +

Then mash your access point into a million pieces or invest in an 802.11D system.
Reply 17
AT decides to share this with us even though he clearly isn't following his own advice. Interesting.
Reply 18
This is my sanctuary from the real world. Here you can type anything and very little will come from it. Out there...sheesh it's pretty rough.
Reply 19
I can verify that using Alt+F4 can seriously aid the search for a partner :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending