The Student Room Group

Does a peck on the lips count as a first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I guess it does but only if its with your girlfriend/Boyfriend
not any family or friends
Reply 41
I guess it does, but in a way it might not feel like it! Compared to making out, when a boy has just given me a short kiss on the lips, it didn't even feel like we'd kissed.
No it doesn't count because u are more likely to have your first kiss in high school; and usually a peck is something that little kids do in primary...so I would say it doesn't count and only counts when u both get into it and it feels like a proper meaningful kiss (not just a 1 second peck on the lips where it's over with in a second and u didn't really connect that well) in my opinion, this doesn't count as your 1st kiss as you are not properly interacting with eachother or putting your arms around each other whilst u are having your 1st kiss; also, it is not proper as u only put ur lips on theirs 4 a second without tilting your head or slowly moving into it and u have no time to think about what u are doing or enjoy the moment because it didn't last long!
I would count it as a kiss but not a very good one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you place your lips on someone else's lips you're kissing them so why wouldn't it count?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending