The Student Room Group

Rothschild Gap Year Scheme - A few questions that are not answered on the site!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
does anyone know how many were invited for interviews last year and how many got in?
Reply 21
Brown_Bateman
Was it really necessary to copy the whole email? You could just have stated that you received an interview invite for April 14 ...

Anyway, good luck.

Hey, are you also going for this job? Are you at uni already?
Reply 22
irfy
Hey, are you also going for this job? Are you at uni already?

"Warwick 08 - 11"
:tongue:
Reply 23
yeah i got the same one.....im guessing most people are on the 14th but they probs have a couple/few days that they do interviews on.
Reply 24
Haz313
"Warwick 08 - 11"
:tongue:

yeye exactly, so thats why im confused if he was going for this job or not? I still dont know...
Reply 25
irfy
yeye exactly, so thats why im confused if he was going for this job or not? I still dont know...

Well I doubt he's going for a "gap placement" if he's midway through Uni. Was just offering some advice
Reply 26
Haz313
Well I doubt he's going for a "gap placement" if he's midway through Uni. Was just offering some advice

O seen, are you going for it?
Reply 27
yeahh i got the same thing but mine is on the 16th! with a different interviewer!
Reply 28
i've got an interview on the 17th with a different interviewer as well..
Reply 29
Reply 30
Reply 31
g118

you dont need to keep posting it! :p:

chek ur PM
Reply 32
Quite a few of the earlier posts on this thread are completely wrong.
Rothschilds are still running both internships with approximately 8 ppl in each. i have had my interview and asked about this. While the work in the information centre is pure admin/ research those in investment banking are likely to spend a fair bit of time working with an investment banking team.
Reply 33
Some one else I spoke to who had an interview has said that the person interviewing him was saying that there were about 15 jobs available for the gap year...

Which ones right.......
Reply 34
taylja2004
Some one else I spoke to who had an interview has said that the person interviewing him was saying that there were about 15 jobs available for the gap year...

Which ones right.......

two internships with approx 8 in each = 16 +- 1 so both are right. altho 15 is really closer because they take 4 in the infocentre for each one and 3 or 4 in investment banking for each one. so likely number is 15 but 16 is possible.
yer i said 15 as in for the whole year
Reply 36
Has anyone here been offered a position yet?

i know that some rejections have gone out but trying to get a picture of whether im a reserve or genuinly still waiting to hear back?
Reply 37
taylja2004
Has anyone here been offered a position yet?

i know that some rejections have gone out but trying to get a picture of whether im a reserve or genuinly still waiting to hear back?

Yes, some have offers
Reply 38
many congrats....did you have to go in and see the IB teams or was that just a rumour? info centre or investment bank team?

well done
Reply 39
mitchevans
yeh i got an offer yesterday

Ah dude well done, is it for the first batch or the second? And is it for the info centre or IB division?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending