The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Take a gap year and re-apply next year.
Reply 2
and is it possible to go through clearing and hold onto one offer??
Reply 3
pay extra money and add extra choice maybe?
Reply 4
inteligant
I know it a really stupid thing to do but i don't want to go to any of the universities i've applied to (and have offers from them). I now really want to go to another uni that i did'nt apply to . Is there any way round so i can go to this uni??

i dont know that there is :frown: i wanted to change one of mine but because i'd got an offer back I couldnt. You could try talkin to a careers coordinator or the person that helped you with ucas, otherwise you could withdraw your whole application and start again next year...sorry if that didnt help! x
Reply 5
nooo gap years
I think you can reject all of the offers and go into UCAS extra which opens soon, but it's a risk as the uni you want to go to might not be there. Alternatively, you can go into clearing on results day which is again a risk. What are you applying for and what's the uni?
Reply 7
GokhanKocak
pay extra money and add extra choice maybe?

i don't think you can do that
I feel for you
Reply 9
inksplodge
I think you can reject all of the offers and go into UCAS extra which opens soon, but it's a risk as the uni you want to go to might not be there. Alternatively, you can go into clearing on results day which is again a risk. What are you applying for and what's the uni?

isn't there any easier way??
inteligant
i don't think you can do that

the option is avaliable on ucas form :s-smilie:

but you might be too late for that.
Reply 11
Decline all and apply to them through UCAS extra, but it's risky.
Reply 12
inksplodge

economics and royal holloway:s-smilie:
Reply 13
tayalouise
I feel for you

thanks
Reply 14
Well I know what your answer to this question would be! :p:

Decline and Extra seems the best option I'm afraid. Also, it is the Unis or the courses at those unis? If the latter, maybe call them up and beg for a change of course? :dontknow:
Reply 15
I don't really understand what extra is :s-smilie: anyone care to explain?
Reply 16
can you go thro clearing if you have offers?
Reply 17
pamelaa
I don't really understand what extra is :s-smilie: anyone care to explain?

its when you reject everything and apply again
inteligant
economics and royal holloway:s-smilie:

:dontknow: Economics is really competitive, I don't know if you'll find that in clearing/extra
inteligant
its when you reject everything and apply again

Actually, you can only apply to what is available and one at a time, so you're taking a big risk by rejecting all your offers and doing that!

Latest

Trending

Trending