The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lessthanthree
I don't think so. I think it's generally the excuse a lot of people give to make themselves feel like their fitting in to "god's" scheme of things.

Anatomy has nothing to do with god. It has to do with evolution,

I don't believe in God either, I think we evolved as well, but when people argue Adam and Eve at gay people, I think it's interesting that God would choose to put the male g-spot in the place that he did
Reply 2
lessthanthree
you can stimulate it without going up the bum, you know.

Yes but believe me it's nowhere near as effective, it's like saying that you can arouse a woman by touching on the outside - true, but nowhere near as intense as if done properly :wink:
Reply 3
its there so that going for a dump on the bog isnt as bad as it might be :smile:
lessthanthree
ARGH!

*hides*

LOL. Sounds like a good plan. :biggrin:

technik
its there so that going for a dump on the bog isnt as bad as it might be :smile:

Pragmatic as always, pragmatic as always. :biggrin:
Reply 5
englishstudent
LOL. Sounds like a good plan. :biggrin:

Pragmatic as always, pragmatic as always. :biggrin:

ive been told im a master of tact...
technik

So THATs why its so satisfying to squeeze out a really big poo :biggrin:
Reply 7
foolfarian
So THATs why its so satisfying to squeeze out a really big poo :biggrin:

satisfying indeed :biggrin:
Reply 8
How dare you all hijack my thread, if you want to discuss faeces then start a new thread :biggrin:
Reply 9
veryjammy
How dare you all hijack my thread, if you want to discuss faeces then start a new thread :biggrin:

yea...the bare faced cheek of fool and i...real shitter isnt it?! :biggrin:
technik
yea...the bare faced cheek of fool and i...real shitter isnt it?! :biggrin:

he should call in the poolice...
Reply 11
foolfarian
he should call in the poolice...

boom boom!
Reply 12
ass sex , ewww!
Reply 13
fishpaste
ass sex , ewww!

u dont know what ur missing m8 :biggrin: Nearly all straight men will never know what intense orgasms are possible
Reply 14
veryjammy
u dont know what ur missing m8 :biggrin: Nearly all straight men will never know what intense orgasms are possible

actually i do =P and I still think it's gross in a way
veryjammy

Ah yes, but in many of us straight guys, the mental turnoff would dampen down said 'intense orgasm' to nothing...
:smile: one of my best friends is gay and he's constantly slagging of anyone who's not, whether they're bi or straight! he's decided that you're meant to be gay and this g spot acts as evidence!! :rolleyes: i think if he was correct the human species would be extinct by now!!
lessthanthree
I don't think so. I think it's generally the excuse a lot of people give to make themselves feel like their fitting in to "god's" scheme of things.

Anatomy has nothing to do with god. It has to do with evolution,

Is it just me who doesn't get why it would evolve to be where it is? It makes little sense to me either way :confused:

I was never good at biology when I was in school. :wink:
Reply 18
What's a prostate? :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 19
Ok Biology lesson lol. The prostate is the bit which makes the sperm, or the semen or something to do with its manufacture, I'm not really sure in fact. It can be stimulated externally in the area between the testicles and the, ahem, rear end.

But also about 6/7 inches up the bum it can be stimulated to a much greater intensity. And because the bit that is being stimulated is the bit that is involved in semen production, it means that upon ejaculation the orgasm is much more intense than normal.

And thus ends my sex education class :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending