The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm boring you? So?

Am I supposed to be responsible for people's entertainment in this place?
Not really but the thread died ages ago.
You're just being awkward and the trolling wasn't too impressive in the first place.
Hmm... ok

but i'm not here to impress, nor care about "impressing" people on some random website on the internet lol..
Trolling is supposed to cause lols.
Impressing people should be at the top of your goals.
Then, go away?

lol..
go away?

i dunno. i like being here and posting, but as i said, what i do hear or on any other website doesn't matter to me, since i have no obligation to be nice or respectful.

Trolling is supposed to cause lols.
Impressing people should be at the top of your goals.

why? i don't need to "impress" strangers over the internet.

nobody owes anybody else anything. So accordingly, i don't owe people i dont know nor have ever met anything either.
rajandkwameali
go away?

i dunno. i like being here and posting, but as i said, what i do hear or on any other website doesn't matter to me, since i have no obligation to be nice or respectful.

Man, fit right into the theory of conversational disinhibition much? Clearly you do.
Reply 187
Well. It seems to me that these "hate" vibes you get from people are just due to your stereotyping or discriminating against people (everyone stereotypes and all - so I'm not picking on you, just not everyone lets it affect them socially).

I think the best thing to do is not think about anyone you feel this way about. If they start speaking to you, tell them (as nicely as you can) that you don't want to speak to them, perhaps add "for personal reasons". Then, you won't have to conflict or deal with them. =)

Well, that's what I do when I'm faced with annoying people. But, usually that's because when I speak to them they're either insulting, irritatingly big-headed or people you can't really speak to (don't have anything in common with, but they keep talking to you, if you know what I mean..).

Ahh, a person keeps following me in college. No matter how many hints I drop, like.. REALLY hinting.. she doesn't get it. Next time, I'm just going to tell her I want to be alone for the rest of the term, due to my studies. She's a (kind of) friend, so I don't want to offend -- especially because we're doing two subjects together -- but she's got the same timetable as me and actually HUNTS me down - when I don't have much to say to her.
Henry Dark
Man, fit right into the theory of conversational disinhibition much? Clearly you do.

What? lol...

Is this the belief of some dumbarse psychologist?
Jazmine
Well. It seems to me that these "hate" vibes you get from people are just due to your stereotyping or discriminating against people (everyone stereotypes and all - so I'm not picking on you, just not everyone lets it affect them socially).

I think the best thing to do is not think about anyone you feel this way about. If they start speaking to you, tell them (as nicely as you can) that you don't want to speak to them, perhaps add "for personal reasons". Then, you won't have to conflict or deal with them. =)

Well, that's what I do when I'm faced with annoying people. But, usually that's because when I speak to them they're either insulting, irritatingly big-headed or people you can't really speak to (don't have anything in common with, but they keep talking to you, if you know what I mean..).

Ahh, a person keeps following me in college. No matter how many hints I drop, like.. REALLY hinting.. she doesn't get it. Next time, I'm just going to tell her I want to be alone for the rest of the term, due to my studies. She's a (kind of) friend, so I don't want to offend -- especially because we're doing two subjects together -- but she's got the same timetable as me and actually HUNTS me down - when I don't have much to say to her.

erm... and i should care this because?
Reply 190
rajandkwameali
erm... and i should care this because?

Oh, you don't have to care about my situation at all ^^

But I hope my advise was of use to you.
well the reason i didn't care was since this was a joke thread.

i don't hate anybody for how they look.
Reply 192
rajandkwameali
well the reason i didn't care was since this was a joke thread.

i don't hate anybody for how they look.

Fair enough.

Strange joke thread though =P
It's strange. But I don't care. The Internet is my personal playground, and if i offend people it's not my concern. it's not as if I have any loyalty to anybody on here, or any absolute obligation to be "nice" to people online, is it?
Reply 194
rajandkwameali
It's strange. But I don't care. The Internet is my personal playground, and if i offend people it's not my concern. it's not as if I have any loyalty to anybody on here, or any absolute obligation to be "nice" to people online, is it?

Nope, it didn't offend me though =)

Just 'cause you can get away with it on the Internet 'cause no one knows you and you may not have the oppotunity in real life to do it, doesn't mean you have to take up that oppotunity to be horrible to people - but you were not originally horrible to anyone when creating the post, only when replying.

Although it's not for me personally, you can vent all you like on the Internet or in person if it makes you happy, so fair enough.

Just can't imagine wanting to or the reason for setting up this thread, is all.

Regardless, have a nice day! xx
Jazmine
Nope, it didn't offend me though =)

ok, i'm glad.

Just 'cause you can get away with it on the Internet 'cause no one knows you and you may not have the oppotunity in real life to do it, doesn't mean you have to take up that oppotunity to be horrible to people - but you were not originally horrible to anyone when creating the post, only when replying.u

so? i don't care if i was "horrible". it's only the internet.

Although it's not for me personally, you can vent all you like on the Internet or in person if it makes you happy, so fair enough.

ok. it does make me happy, since it's no issue to me.

Just can't imagine wanting to or the reason for setting up this thread, is all.

lol.... no one is 100% rational.

Regardless, have a nice day! xx

same to you.

Latest

Trending

Trending