The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Out last night, might be going to chills somewhere later.
kittycallsross
I have no friends because I am an anti-social, single, 20 year-old who is only finding out now that Frollo lusted for Esmeralda in the Disney movie - Hunch Back of Notre Dame - and that he is such a perv in this scene when he smells her hair:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hDSmnARJol0

Funny I never picked this up when I was a kid.

Riveting stuff.
synoptic next friday..need all the revision time I can get
Reply 43
Better and more important things to do with my time :smile:
Reply 44
Single, bored and currently void of people wanting to go out... apparently as soon as I have money no one else does.
But... there's alwas TSR :p:
Reply 45
Been out the last two nights. Still hungover, can't afford it, can't be bothered and I have a pile of good dvds to watch.
Do you prefer Chopin's nocturnes or preludes? :teeth:

It has to be Nocturnes.... no.20 C sharp minor.. what can I say... masterpiece :smile:
Reply 47
Have to get up at 8.30am and go to a Spanish course (tomorrow and on Sunday, 5 hours each day).
cowsgoquack
maybe that is why more revision is in order :eek:

:rofl: Or stop taking LSD:p:
Reply 49
tired from doing exams and revision.
Reply 50
Going out tomorrow night, plus couldnt really be bothered to get ready.
Reply 51
lack of social life :frown:
Reply 52
All very valid points, dear friends.

I'll give you mine, I suppose. The person I'd like to be with has plans and she's usually the one with the phone (I have no contract or credit and just one useful number which was DEAD) and the other person I usually phone doesn't have a damn mobile! So I went to get some pizza, looked around the usual suspect pubs and there was no-one to be seen! Suppose I'll stay in. Reluctantly.
I've been at work today so I'm a bit tired and I'm on a budget.
Bubbles*de*Milo
Riveting stuff.

Indeed very riveting :biggrin: - Seriously "you can twist the mind with unholy thoughts" (to Esmeralda) I was like WTF "Unholy thoughts?" Now what would they be!? :eek: .......

Frollo you know you wanna :hump: ROFL.
Reply 55
mancsmithsfan
It has to be Nocturnes.... no.20 C sharp minor.. what can I say... masterpiece :smile:

Aye, that it is. :smile:
Reply 56
grape:)
Big Brother Final :biggrin: x

me too!
though i am not happy as verne finished 4th :mad:
terry had better win now!
Reply 57
kittycallsross
I have no friends because I am an anti-social, single, 20 year-old who is only finding out now that Frollo lusted for Esmeralda in the Disney movie - Hunch Back of Notre Dame - and that he is such a perv in this scene when he smells her hair:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hDSmnARJol0

Funny I never picked this up when I was a kid.

:eek: oh my!

I have such an urge to watch that now.. anything but revision :p:
i'm tired :p: i was gonna go out (a friends birthday) but i went to the gym and then i decided i want to function tomorrow because i need to do schoolwork (which isn't very nice to do hungover :biggrin:) and also not going out means i can work out tomorrow! :smile:
Reply 59
Lazy, ill, lack of funds, cold, nobody has arranged anything this week...

That enough?

Latest

Trending

Trending