The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

BS about LSD? A girl from my old school died of swelling of the brain induced by the drug last year. Not so cool then.
Reply 41
Katieloula
BS about LSD? A girl from my old school died of swelling of the brain induced by the drug last year. Not so cool then.

That's because she's retarded.

Jesus so many people are retarded.
Reply 42
Katieloula
I myself had friends who started to use marjuana and they experienced sever paranoia within a year, so much so they dropped out of school. From personal experience, i'd rather leave pathetic expoilts such as drugs use to the people simply idiotic enough to use them.

I am the same, but isnt that there own personal choice? Just because i dont smoke weed doesnt mean everyone should be stopped from doing so. Of course we are only trying to legalize it for those older than 18 so as to reduce health effects and we would give drug advice to anyone smoking to much and put a tax similar to that of tobacco and alcohol to pay for better nhs and education serveces.
Reply 43
100% of people who smoke weed will eventually DIE.

You just can't ignore the facts, people. :mad:
I glad you find someones death amusing. Lets all laugh it up when you do us all a favour and do the same as her then yeah? :biggrin:
Reply 45
JoeJBB
Well it can **** you up.

Although I'd probably legalise it (as I would most drugs), but this would be accompanied by massive education campaigns etc.

Although does it really matter? People who want it can get it pretty easily.

Well I been arrested and charged for possessing cannabud. its not fair because i was growing it for my own use.
Reply 46
Rocious

everybiody dies 1day
Reply 47
Katieloula

I don't believe you. All research (and there has been quite a bit) never said anything about brain swellings. Find me a decent unbiased linkie saying that LSD causes brain swelling (lol) and I'll read it.
because people moaned about it, a few silly right winged people

it should be legal, must drugs should, down to personal choices and all that
Reply 49
Rocious

So will all those who never smoke :wink:
Reply 50
i like how you think lol. It makes you chillllllled man lol. its illegal cause the Gov.t are gay and its anouther way to conrol peoples lives lol
DayneD89
So will all those who never smoke :wink:

I think you missed the joke :|
'Cause of racism.
Reply 53
i'm sure i read somewhere that psychologists used LSD to try and understand mental ppl or something along those lines?

As for the drug that leads onto harder drugs surely that would be alcohol? It has to be the 1st drug anyone really uses?
sugar_plum
i'm sure i read somewhere that psychologists used LSD to try and understand mental ppl or something along those lines?

As for the drug that leads onto harder drugs surely that would be alcohol? It has to be the 1st drug anyone really uses?

It's pretty well established that the 'gateway drug' idea is mostly bulls**t.
DEmerit good
Reply 56
As Bob Marley would say ....... LEGALISEEEE !!!

=D
Reply 57
What's the big issue here? It's not like weed is hard to get hold of. If you're stupid enough to smoke it, then do so.
Reply 58
Mary Jane
I always smoke never cause trouble or nuttin' in fact weed makes you chilled not LIKE ALCOHOL WERE YOU GO ROUND CAUSING HAVOC IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!!!!!!!!

And it's not worse than smoking tobacco (like cigarettes e.g.). So why is it illegal?

:frown:

Why didn't you tell us before? we only banned it because we were scared of you causing trouble. Also, what do you smoke weed with, without tobacco?
Reply 59
Rocious
100% of people will eventually DIE.

Cool story brah

Latest

Trending

Trending