The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

asdalol
he kinda looks like my computing teacher

and i dont think we should extradite him. if this was an American hacking into british computers (like thats ever going to happen..), i doubt they would cooperate in these circumstances

exactly, it would probably be a half hearted apology by some no name white house official finishing with..

" so yes again we are sorry....we'd be glad to SELL your government some amazing anti-hacking software! Tell you what, 20% discount? Nah I like you, 30%? Hey c'mon, this is capitalism and remember, you are our bitch Britain."

Does America actually have some spaceships as this so called "fleet to fleet docking" stuff he found might suggest? Meh, probably. It's not a big deal, I'm sure maybe governments have research projects into...interesting technologies, that they might not want to tell their immediate Allies about, nor their population..well not just yet anyway. It's always good to have an ace up your sleeve.

Though I'd have thought even a small vessel would be picked up by someone, everyone spies on everyone, if America was launching advanced spaceships, I'm sure more would be blowing the whistle.
Reply 21
Get rid of him.

Latest

Trending

Trending