The Student Room Group

Difference between solihull sixth form college and solihull college

I am currently at cadbury college studying gcse's, but i am planning to go to a college in solihull next year since this college is too far for me, i saw solihull college and university center, but then i saw solihull sixth form college, whats the difference between them? And do they both offer A-level computer science? And are they worse than cadbury college?
Reply 1
Original post by omar saffo
I am currently at cadbury college studying gcse's, but i am planning to go to a college in solihull next year since this college is too far for me, i saw solihull college and university center, but then i saw solihull sixth form college, whats the difference between them? And do they both offer A-level computer science? And are they worse than cadbury college?

Hi. Sorry I don't have an answer to your question but I have an interview for Cadbury College Sixth Form for A-levels soon. It's at 4:30pm. I'm worried I will see current sixth formers when I go for my interview. Are students usually still there at that time?
Reply 2
Original post by Nonono67

Hi. Sorry I don't have an answer to your question but I have an interview for Cadbury College Sixth Form for A-levels soon. It's at 4:30pm. I'm worried I will see current sixth formers when I go for my interview. Are students usually still there at that time?

Well you shouldn't see anyone at that time, since the end time is 3:30, but u might see a couple students who maybe have meetings or extra classes, but its usually really empty at that time
Reply 3
Original post by omar saffo
Well you shouldn't see anyone at that time, since the end time is 3:30, but u might see a couple students who maybe have meetings or extra classes, but its usually really empty at that time

Oh. Thank you so much! Good luck with your studies!
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending