The Student Room Group
:worm: ?

there's a sticky thread for stuff like this so i guess the be deleted
implant, what implant u got? And 3 weeks, omg, wheres all that blood coming from, shouldnt u be fainting at the moment.
there's a sticky thread for stuff like this so i guess the be deleted

the sticky is about missing periods and relted issues, i considered the related issues to be about pregnancy rather than the fact im drowning in my own blood

implant, what implant u got? And 3 weeks, omg, wheres all that blood coming from, shouldnt u be fainting at the moment.

um well the bleeding isn't horrifc so i'll live, i orginally went on the pill/implant because i went all aneamic and weird with my natural periods. I have a contraceptive implanon implant in my arm btw

I mean talk about effective contraceptionn.....i cant have sex let alone get pregnant!
annabellewalter
the sticky is about missing periods and relted issues, i considered the related issues to be about pregnancy rather than the fact im drowning in my own blood

um well the bleeding isn't horrifc so i'll live, i orginally went on the pill/implant because i went all aneamic and weird with my natural periods. I have a contraceptive implanon implant in my arm btw

I mean talk about effective contraceptionn.....i cant have sex let alone get pregnant!

Yeah but 3 weeks, thats too long, is this cos of a side effect of the implant? if not see the doc or you will turn into a tampon.
I have to wait for an appointment in three weeks, so thats another 3 weeks of potential bloody waiting.......see what i did there?
take iron tablets?
I'm not truly worried about the blood loss. It's the inconvenience.
annabellewalter
I have to wait for an appointment in three weeks, so thats another 3 weeks of potential bloody waiting.......see what i did there?

lol yes i saw what you did. Just go to the hospital and pretend you've bled badly, lie, they cant make you wait 3 weeks.
settle? i thought it was bad aenough having a period a week for a while, then they stopped totally and now i have bleeding everyday. Sometimes quite heavy, sometimes quite light, sometimes it stopd for like 12 hours and I'm like woohooo!!! call the boyfriend, put on my lucky knickers, listen to some barry white and then KAPOOOOSSH! all my dreams shattered. Get this ****ing thing out my arm now!!!
Reply 10
OMG I hope you're plenty of green, leafy vegetables and like 2 tonnes of raw steak a day :eek: :wink:
annabellewalter
settle? i thought it was bad aenough having a period a week for a while, then they stopped totally and now i have bleeding everyday. Sometimes quite heavy, sometimes quite light, sometimes it stopd for like 12 hours and I'm like woohooo!!! call the boyfriend, put on my lucky knickers, listen to some barry white and then KAPOOOOSSH! all my dreams shattered. Get this ****ing thing out my arm now!!!

aren't you a lesbian? Or am I mistaking you with someone else?
lessthanthree
well, obviously not. Hence the "boyfriend".

I'm sure she said she was :hmmmm2:
Reply 13
What a lovely thing to say, actually, trigger asked me if I was "the one that wanted to have a sex change" :s-smilie:
NikolaiJ
What a lovely thing to say, actually, trigger asked me if I was "the one that wanted to have a sex change" :s-smilie:

I wasnt being offensive or anything, I just seem to recognise her username as someone who said she was a lesbian, I dont mean to be nasty at all.
lessthanthree
you might be thinking of me. I'm controversial that way.

yeh maybe, lol. Sorry annabellewalter, but did you once tell me that you had abit of fun with a girl? Or maybe it is someone else :rolleyes:
Reply 16
lessthanthree
But you asked me to call you Nicola on weekends ?!!? ;_;

:p:

You weren't sposed to tell anyone that... Oh well, it's out now, yes I'm about to go through hormone replacement therapy :eek:
Um I didn't tell you I had fun with a girl.
And I do have a boyfriend.
But I am bisexual.......so there's the compromise.
Lol I wouldn't be offended by being called a lesbian, no need to apologise.
xxxx
annabellewalter
Um I didn't tell you I had fun with a girl.
And I do have a boyfriend.
But I am bisexual.......so there's the compromise.
Lol I wouldn't be offended by being called a lesbian, no need to apologise.
xxxx

I knew I was right somewhere :p: cheers hun.
Reply 19
annabellewalter

That sounds quite painful, how exactly does it work

Latest