The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ramadulla
It is impressive, yes, but rather hindered overall by the minor imperfect grades.
I don't care if you consider me a troll or not, you're just not gifted to see past superficiality.

This is hardly a hindrance when there 23 a-levels involved
a C. what a loser
Moronic Acid
This is hardly a hindrance when there 23 a-levels involved

Maybe I am a perfectionist, but i see the total impression rather hindered. :dontknow:
cowsgoquack
a C. what a loser
You sound like my dad; he'd always concentrate on the one low but decent grade even though you got good grades for all your other subjects :lolwut: :redface:
Ramadulla
Maybe I am a perfectionist, but i see the total impression rather hindered. :dontknow:

And what exactly have you achieved (academically) to warrant such an opinion?

ps cheers to whoever repped me :smile: (I wish you'd left your name though lol)
farhan
You sound like my dad; he'd always concentrate on the one low but decent grade even though you got good grades for all your other subjects :lolwut: :redface:

I think asians all over the world can relate to this :tongue:
Moronic Acid
And what exactly have you achieved (academically) to warrant such an opinion?

ps cheers to whoever repped me :smile: (I wish you'd left your name though lol)

Self-indulgently, quite a lot. I have very aspiring potential.
Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR7xBj0bDD8
Ramadulla
Self-indulgently, quite a lot. I have very aspiring potential.
Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR7xBj0bDD8

Unless you can prove this then gtfo
Moronic Acid
Unless you can prove this then gtfo

Maybe I could. Challenge me? That's the only way one could be sure, i agree.
Ramadulla
Maybe I could. Challenge me? That's the only way one could be sure, i agree.

I'm afraid i've already wasted enough time responding to your nonsensical ramblings

Good luck with your life (assuming you ever manage to get a life)
Moronic Acid
I'm afraid i've already wasted enough time responding to your nonsensical ramblings

Good luck with your life (assuming you ever manage to get a life)

Why are you backing away from the moment of truth?
Moronic Acid
I think asians all over the world can relate to this :tongue:

I think people all over the world can relate to this.
Reply 592
geez and i can't even pass 3 ASs!!
Old news is old.
cowsgoquack
I think people all over the world can relate to this.

Fair enough
Reply 595
Too good for Oxbridge?
Reply 596
sidewalkwhenshewalks
I read an interview with him where he explicitly said that he felt he needed to do more as a Pakistani to prove himself to british universities, so his ethnicity was part of his motivation to do so many although he was doing like 10, then he took the rest for a bet.

If I was an admissions tutor I'd think this guy was a loser and decline him.
If he went to college anywhere in the UK, he'd never get more than 6, unless he went to two different colleges.. and you can only take exams on Jan and June... pfffff.
Reply 598
modini
So stating that someone is a Muslim on a post about something good that a Muslim did is irrelevent. But everyone makes a big deal about a guy beheading his wife being a Muslim... hmmmm

you missed the point, the guy beheading his wife was aboss of a TV channel trying to rid the bad stereotyping of muslims. So it was ironic that fell into it himself.

passing your grades has nothing to do with what ethnicity/religion you are/follow. :rolleyes:

ninja edit: aha didn't realise it was a 7 pager. nevermind then.
Any idiot could get those qualifications by his age with enough work, most of them are in mickey mouse subjects or subjects which severely overlap. The fact that he's the only person to have done so merely shows how horrendously and uniquely unbalanced his life is, not how intelligent he must be. It's not really something to be proud of.

Latest

Trending

Trending