The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The noise of chit-chatter behind me when I'm trying to listen in lectures!
Polystyrene.

The hate of packaging rubbing together...
I hate it when there's a song far away or very quiet so that I can't make out what song it is :frown:
Especially in the car :frown:
It really annoys me!
The noise felt tips make
Reply 24
sneezing. aaarghhh.
Reply 25
Eating noises make me vomit. Also the sound of people's stuffy noses trying to pull the phlegm back in, and the noise of cutlery scraping a plate or being bashed together.
dance-to-the-music
argh i can't STAND the sound of cutlery scraping together or against a plate, or hitting someone's teeth. it makes me shiver!! ugh its awful.

That's just the worst sound ever. Its even worse when it's on a TV show and the characters are eating and that's all you can hear. *Shiver*
Ash Rox Rocks
People cracking hter knuckles or their neck. . it enrages me cause it makes me want to do it. . .so annoying Grrr :I

i hate this 2...i have a mate that can click her back :frown:
Reply 28
O YH my plug socket makes a strange noise when you plug something in - and also my brother singing because he always sings pop songs in a classical style or through his nose. eurgh......... also people blowing their noses or shrieking
people doing snotty sniffling or pen tapping in exam rooms.
nails scraping on the black board!!! argh why would someone even want to do this its the worse sound ever! my teacher used to do it
People clicking their pens constantly. Although I tend to do this myself from time to time :rolleyes:

High pitch sounds, squeaky instruments.
The sound your mum makes when i pound her senseless-
When you have a magnum ice cream and your tongue touches the wood. This sends a horrible shiver up my spine
Reply 34
Girls with annoying voices talking really loud and screaming. SHUT THE **** UP.
alarm clock
Reply 36
When people keep sniffing in a silent room. I also don't like the sound of cutlery scraping on plates or people who click their fingers constantly.
breathing heavily and sniffing....so annoying during exams
That sound there is when you get a text and your phone's next to the radio/tv, aghh that annoys me =/
saxophones, people breathing, sound of people eating, people singing along to radio or humming, cars, babies.

Latest

Trending

Trending