The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's a really good diet btw. Nothing too extreme, just perfect
Reply 21
Transatlanticdrawl_
That's a really good diet btw. Nothing too extreme, just perfect

really??! I werent sure if it was that good or not...but I haven't felt hungry at all today and i'm not craving biscuits! would of had about 5 by now!
No it's fine. There's been some really bad extreme ones on here like, 1 litre of water and a cup of tea in a day and nothing more (you get the jist). Yours is good.
Reply 23

I gave in to the biscuits in the end! lol
but i'm only gonna have 3 at the most everyday and try and just have two if I can.
I have to have a treat with doing so much exercise i think!

I'm having a rest day today, as all my muscles are hurting! will go to gym tommorow. I have also noticed my jeans are looser! and my belt has gone up a hole thing! :biggrin:
Reply 24

** REST DAY ** no exercise today.

Will tell you what I have eaten today...
(went to dentist and had another brace fitted on the bottom - cant bite my teeth together so having bit of trouble eating! suppose it will keep me away from the biscuits though! )

Breakfast:
Bowl of cheerios
2 kiwis

Dinner:
bbq beef noodles
grapes and a banana

Tea:
scrambled egg on 2 pieces of toast(wholemeal)
Banana

5 biscuits :-O!
custard, yoghurt, rice, porridge?
Reply 26
I managed to eat biscuits in the end hahah!

Weds 11th Feb:

Breakfast:
2 wheatabix

Dinner:
ham and lettuce sandwich( on wholemeal bread)
Bananna
2 Kiwis
some grapes
and a muller light tofee yogurt :smile:

Tea:
chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, potato, carrots
piece of melon

Snacks:
1 wheatabix
1 biscuit. (60 cals)

Exercise: Walking ( hour and a half)

I've noticed that my chest is hurting a lot since coming back from my walk...anyone no what this could be?
I might just be getting a cold or something!

I'm having a fitness test tomorow night in the swimming pool because i'm doing lifeguarding course next week so hope my chest is better by then! probably wont do much exercise next week as i'll be in a pool for a lot of hours
Reply 27
First off, I like this blog, you seem determined and have set yourself goals which you seme to be sticking to! well done :awesome:

Don't worry if your vice is biscuits, everyone has one. Just ensure the rest of your meals are balanced and healthy (which they are in the previous posts). By allowing yourself a few biscuits each day or every other day keep you sane and you are more likely to adhere to your diet =) The best time to have them would be after your exercise for the day, as the glucose in them will aid recovery.

Hmm the chest problem may just be the cold, I get it sometimes after some intense sprinting/HIIT. But seeing as how you were out for an hour and a half and walking isn't very intense, it was probably just the cold. Keep a few thin layers on if you don't already.

Keep it up! :awesome:
Reply 28
mart1203
First off, I like this blog, you seem determined and have set yourself goals which you seme to be sticking to! well done :awesome:

Don't worry if your vice is biscuits, everyone has one. Just ensure the rest of your meals are balanced and healthy (which they are in the previous posts). By allowing yourself a few biscuits each day or every other day keep you sane and you are more likely to adhere to your diet =) The best time to have them would be after your exercise for the day, as the glucose in them will aid recovery.

Hmm the chest problem may just be the cold, I get it sometimes after some intense sprinting/HIIT. But seeing as how you were out for an hour and a half and walking isn't very intense, it was probably just the cold. Keep a few thin layers on if you don't already.

Keep it up! :awesome:

aww thanks! I am determined, wanna get really fit!!
my chest wasn't too bad this afternoon when I was in work but its come back again! grr.
I always find it hard to know what to wear when I do exercise outside because I get so hot quickly! :rolleyes:
Reply 29
Mart I love how you just drop by every so often to flirt with all the girls in their logs.

How about reading mine for once :tongue:
Reply 30
lolz damn you're onto me.

I read yours most days Bebbs lol, but just don't comment.
Reply 31
Good. I thought I was going to have to post a Bikini picture to get some attention from you :tongue:
Reply 32
:coma: mmm Bebbs in mankini :drool:

damn gonna have to learn these smilies... took me ages to find.

anyways, yeah i'm interested in Holamigo's fitness endeavours so back to that.
Reply 33
hahaha :eek3:

I forgot to write yesterday.(Thursday 12th)

I ate 5 veg/fruit.

Went to gym and ran for 30 mins on treadmill - I don't even get that hot anymore its as if i'm getting used to running now :biggrin:
what speed should you run at on a treadmill?
I was on 7.3-7.5?

Also went on rower did 1,000 meters - I find rowing really hard!!
I did a few weights before cardio but my leg muscles were Still hurting from days before! so didn't push it.
I then went for a 15 min swim.

Reply 34

(Friday 13th)

Did no exercise. **REST DAY**
I ate 5 fruit/veg.
I'm so annoyed with myself I ate about 20 biscuits not joking! I've never ate that much before! I'm sure exercise makes you crave more and more food! argh it annoys me when i've stuck to it all week and I have probably ruined it now!
anyway gonna leave that day behind me and start fresh!

Reply 35
(Saturday 14th v-day :biggrin:)

Going to gym for an hour! me thinks! and maybe a swim too.
gonna be drinking alcohol tonight and going out for 3 course meal so i'm not gonna snack on the biscuits today!
ahh! I bet you when I weigh myself tomorrow I will have put on loads of weight. :frown:

went to gym :

half an hour running
10 mins cross trainer
5 mins bike
15 min swim
did most of the weights and some situps.

Then walked back from the gym: took 40 mins

Now I am knackered. lol hopefully eating all those biscuits hasn't effected me too much!

Reply 36
sunday 15th: went for a half an hour swim then walked back took 35 mins - getting quicker!

Monday 16th - started lifeguard training had to get up at 5am! :frown: then was swimming from 6am till 9! gotta do this everyday till saturday so not gonna go 2 gym this week.as i am very tired!

only had one piece of fruit today:s-smilie: and no veg! will have more after if I can.
Reply 37
good effort amiga, keep it up!

lifeguarf training :drool: pictures?
Reply 38
your lifeguard course only lasts 1 week? lucky......
Reply 39
loafer
good effort amiga, keep it up!

lifeguarf training :drool: pictures?

We're actually gonna be taking some pictures underwater will stick them on here if I can! lol

Latest