The Student Room Group
Reply 1
LSE anyday.
Reply 2
for job prospects? if u dont go LSE i will personally hunt you down
People do a masters degree for job prospects?!
Reply 4
NDGAARONDI
People do a masters degree for job prospects?!

Well, interest is one thing, but you have to think of paying off your DEBT!!!! 1 yr of studying in london is extremely expensive...
seem02
Well, interest is one thing, but you have to think of paying off your DEBT!!!! 1 yr of studying in london is extremely expensive...

Certainly is. But I always advocate taking one year out to work full time and save as much as you can first, then only work during the holidays whilst at education. Then put the money in a bond or something and work the interest. This will help pay for the masters. Something I'm trying to do - hoping to get a bloody job during the summer.

LSE do seem to charge extortionate fees though. Just checked my subject and the fees aren't as high as I thought but yeah accommodation costs often go unmentioned. It costs me over £100 a week to live in at Durham...
Reply 6
just like smokejaguar, if you dont go to lse i will also hunt you down, man up and do the right thing, taking warwick is like robinho going to city, when united were the ones he really wanted - they didnt want him but lse want you, you are blessed, lol. good luck
Reply 7
Has to be LSE.
Reply 8
going to warwick opens doors as well....so do you prefer london??

a warwick grad and an LSE grad with outstanding credentials would both get interviews. at the interview stage, its all about YOU. no one cares where you are from at this stage.
I fully agree. Everytime I have gone to ACs and interviews(I applied attended several of them for IB and Trading), I can honestly say that Warwick and LSE were both represented by several students. Both will get you where you want I think.

Then its a question of money, if you have it I would say go to LSE as it is better ranked for business in theory. However, if it might be an issue go to warwick I swear you will not regret it.
Reply 10
Alright, thanks guys, I think I will go to LSE...summer jobs, here I come!!

Latest

Trending

Trending