20th May
Kivin
20th May

Same-
18th May
Reply 4
May 25.
Reply 5
May 27th. Basically, we finish at half term but after the exams will still have to come in for 3 weeks of A2 lessons!
Reply 6
may 21
Reply 7
last year, year 13 left around the 15th of may, so unless my school's premature, are the exams later this year? :smile:
in my school we dont get study leave~!~ :frown:
May the ninth for me.
Reply 10
ConverseNinja
May the ninth for me.

That is early. :p:
I'm not sure whether I'll get it or not. I really hope so because I'll be on holiday for most of the 2 weeks off, so that doesn't give me very long to revise. My exams are really early though- my first is the 12th of May (French oral) and my first written exam is the 19th of May. I only have 2 exams in June, and they're right at the beginning, the 8th!
Reply 12
kellywood_5
I'm not sure whether I'll get it or not. I really hope so because I'll be on holiday for most of the 2 weeks off, so that doesn't give me very long to revise. My exams are really early though- my first is the 12th of May (French oral) and my first written exam is the 19th of May. I only have 2 exams in June, and they're right at the beginning, the 8th!

I'm sure you will have it (for the last time), as the government is going to scrap it from next year and onwards.

I got an exam before study leave, but a week after yours.
28th May (yes, a Saturday - we're a boarding school so everything's weird).

Eurgh, so long to wait!
Reply 14
We haven't been told. But one of my friends said yesterday, that a couple of weeks ago she got told 10 more weeks of lessons left. So that means ours begins on 20th May. I'll just have to wait and see if that's for certain.
Mine doesn't start until 10th June!!!
Reply 16
Most of you are lucky you get study leave. At my sixth form we didn't get any last year when we were doing our AS-levels. In fact, we had to go back to our lessons after exams and start the A2 courses even if we wanted to drop the course next year. :frown:
Reply 17
Chris87
Most of you are lucky you get study leave. At my sixth form we didn't get any last year when we were doing our AS-levels. In fact, we had to go back to our lessons after exams and start the A2 courses even if we wanted to drop the course next year. :frown:

For us, we had study leave in year 12. After the exams, we started A2 courses.
No AS study leave for me either :frown:
And then we have to go back for A2 lessons too, and for some of the time we'll be the only year in school coz years 11 and 13 will have left and the rest of the school will be on expeditions!
Reply 19
At college we just don't have to go back after half term which I blieve is witson week.
I have a couple of retakes in may and then no more exams until the end of june.

Latest