The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You may be in the mood, but if your concentrating too hard or thinking about what to do too much, even if you dont feel comfortable with your surroundings then you could be put off.
some people will suggest that it might be because you're gay, but its probably not this - you're probably just impotent. Has this always happened, or is it a recent thing?
Reply 3
or perhaps your just nervous...?
Reply 4
As long as it's not 3 1/2 Inches and is easily mistaken and inserted as a common storage device, it shouldn't be much of a problem :wink:

Cruel I know, But I had to make that joke :p: I couldn't resist. I'm sorry!!
cowsgoquack
some people will suggest that it might be because you're gay, but its probably not this - you're probably just impotent. Has this always happened, or is it a recent thing?

hahah way to console him :biggrin:
Reply 6
cowsgoquack

You say that like being impotent is better than being gay?

OP: You're probs putting too much pressure on yourself or thinking too much about what to do, as someone has already said. Just have fun! I doubt you are actually impotent.
oh i dont been like irreversibly congentically impotent, just like impotent because of too much pressure or nervous or something! lol
if i go too long w/o finishing this happens to me too. but thats like 30mins +
just relax...sometimes booze helps, if not get her to give you a gd hand job b4 you make the final entry!
buy the little blue pill
Maybe you need to just let go and relax - do you feel nervous or try to concentrate too much on it?!
Reply 12
some bloke just said booze helps.. not too much or it'll make it harder.. ha harder to keep up rather than physically!
nah, it's unlikely to be impotentcy if he's in his teens, most likely nerves, just relax, and make yourself feel comfortable. Are you using a condom?
Reply 14
Well i heard that if you're using a condom that can make a guy loose it. Not sure why, but its really common. When me and my bf had sex it happened to him and he was really embarrased and ashamed, i told him it didnt matter and was most likely a mixture between being nervous, insecure and the condom- either that or the condoms too small and its cutting your blood circulation off. Hope some of this helps, this is all we found out when we were trying to deal with it as it used to really get him down.
It happens sometimes. Not to me. But from what I hear. (never on Fanfiction though... curious that...) Anywho, echoing what everyone (with a modicum of intelligence) has said, relax. Be calm, be yourself, and don't worry about it.

If it continues... it's her.
Well, this happened to my boyfriend when we first tried to have sex. Is this your first time?

You'll find that nervousness can make you lose your erection, but also so could putting on a condom. It took quite a while for my boyfriend to be able to stay erect with a condom on but now it doesn't bother him at all.

Take things slowly, talk to your girlfriend about it. Get comfortable with each other and everything will work out.

Latest