Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Right, where's these before pics?
Bebbs
Those are the magic words :smile:

:woo: So does my blog have the seal of approval now? :teeth:
ExNihilo
Right, where's these before pics?

I haven't taken one yet. Although i might post a pic from mexico which is a before before which is what i want. although my boobs have grown since and i refuse to lose them which i shouldnt since they seem to remain when losing fat :erm:

oh its all so confusing
Clements-
I haven't taken one yet.

I think we all know there is a perfect picture, just waiting to be revealed. I couldn't possibly suggest what picture that could be.
Knickers? Whut?
Reply 24
I would prefer it with no knickers tbh.
bishbashbosh
I think we all know there is a perfect picture, just waiting to be revealed. I couldn't possibly suggest what picture that could be.
Knickers? Whut?

I can only post such pics in the knickers thread. soz. But there will be bikinis since i cant be bothered to take new pics atm so will be holiday stuff.
Reply 26
Clements-
I can only post such pics in the knickers thread. soz. But there will be bikinis since i cant be bothered to take new pics atm so will be holiday stuff.

blog approved :cool:
Reply 27
Bebbs
I would prefer it with no knickers tbh.

I hope you are aware of the drill..
You lot won't be impressed tbh. my figure isn't all that great :emo:
Reply 29
Clements-
You lot won't be impressed tbh. my figure isn't all that great :emo:

You've built it up now. I'm expecting nothing less than a figure comp. model bod.

Actually, anything will do.
ExNihilo
You've built it up now. I'm expecting nothing less than a figure comp. model bod.

Actually, anything will do.

I don't have model bod :sad: i never built it up anyways. i was just spamming fitness blogs
Reply 31
Clements-
I don't have model bod :sad: i never built it up anyways. i was just spamming fitness blogs

It was a joke.

Get postinggg
ExNihilo
It was a joke.

Get postinggg

Oh sorry it's in the OP :shy2:
Reply 33
Clements-

Oh, saw them. You don't look bad at all to be honest.

Lol @ the close up of the 'waist' though, looks more like a close up of the boobs. I'm totally not complaining though.
Reply 34
Clements-

whats with the 'open at your own risk' about?:confused:
Reply 35
sk88
whats with the 'open at your own risk' about?:confused:

Her friend thinks she has chubby arms apparently.
You're in good nick. And you like Help She Can't Swim. We have a winner.
lolimemma
hopefully it'll make everyone move to posting here rather than in mine :P

Ha good point. Now both threads are spammed. :wink:
Reply 38
How the hell can you say you are fat?! You look stunning! Don't think you need to lose weight at all IMO.
Trulife
How the hell can you say you are fat?! You look stunning! Don't think you need to lose weight at all IMO.

Lol that is the before before me. I essentially am that but with a slightly fatter stomach and bum lol. So I just want to lose the stomach and tone up my assssss

Latest