The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maths C1 = A

Government and Politics = A/B (I think I scrapped an A though).

If I get 2 As, I'll be overjoyed.
Reply 2
I really shouldn't waste time predicting General Studies, but I'm going to be happy with a B or an A (hopefully the latter...).
Reply 3
Maths, business & economics = hopefully 90%+...
Maths (C1) - A
Further maths (D1) - ahh this was not a good exam for me so im predicting B/C
Business Studies (BUSS1) - B/A
Reply 5
Maths (C1)- A -easy exam
Further maths (FP1) -eugh B/A, but probably B- i put down the square root of 1/2 is 1/4 at the start of a v long section of working....
I reckon I'll get DDE. Not being pessimistic, I just sense it. :frown:
Psychology (health): C if i'm lucky
Maths C3: B/C/D not too sure
Stats MS2B: B
Stats MS1B: A hopefully
Stats 4: A/B
General Studies: meh who cares...

I think resits are needed :s-smilie:
btw when is results day out of interest? i have a feeling its 19th march, but not sure!
Reply 9
dance-to-the-music
btw when is results day out of interest? i have a feeling its 19th march, but not sure!

19th March you get physical copy, 12th March centers receive results electronically. But apparently some centres can get them as early as the 6th, so I'm told.. well friend of mine had a letter from his college saying that they could get their results via e-mail around about then.
Eek, right:
r.s. unit 1-A
r.s. unit 4-B
econ unit 1-A
econ unit 3-A
econ unit 5-B
psy unit 5-A
pol unit 5-A

+ I don't even care what I got in gen.

OH, I SO HOPE THEY'RE MY ACTUAL RESULTS :yep:

x
Reply 11
what day are they out?
Reply 12
ALICEMOON
what day are they out?

oh sorry,i just a noob i have read the above comments and now i know haha
I should get all As, but only one at 100% and the rest hovering at around 90%. I suppose this is what I get for hardly working...
Reply 14
I took Chemistry Unit 1, and Biology Unit 1 (AQA and OCR new spec respectively)

I'm very very confident with chemistry. I'm really crossing my fingers for 100UMS. I worked hard for that exam and I honestly can't think of anything I got wrong in it... Fingers crossed.

Biology is not so good... I'm hoping for a B/A in that. I do set my standards too high but our Biology teacher is pretty naff and didn't really help us too much in comparison to other teachers. I really want an A in Biology so if I get a B i'll be genuinely gutted.
CCJ
19th March you get physical copy, 12th March centers receive results electronically. But apparently some centres can get them as early as the 6th, so I'm told.. well friend of mine had a letter from his college saying that they could get their results via e-mail around about then.

thankyouuuuuuuuuuu!!
Reply 16
What date is it?

EDIT: Never mind :smile:
C1 - A (~86)
S1 - A (~92)
Reply 18
dance-to-the-music
thankyouuuuuuuuuuu!!

Don't thank me just yet. Each centre has different policies, so best to go check with your sixth form/college.
Reply 19
18 days left then :smile:

Latest