The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
NickiM
Aww, thanks!! I am just going to do questions like the trig ones just to get more confident on them.

Welcome.

Do what you can do first. By the way, I only have answers up to June 2003 though. So if you are doing June 2004, I might need to think about it if your answers are right or wrong.
Reply 41
Ok, I'll just do the 2003 ones then.
Reply 42
NickiM
Ok, I'll just do the 2003 ones then.

I've done the 2003 and before past papers though.

Do the June 2004 ones if you want, I will be happy to check them for you.
Reply 43
Everyone worries about whether they'll be able to remember everything they learnt for GCSE because there's a lot - especially considering these are your first proper exams - but most people do remember it. You'll surprise yourself.
Reply 44
NickiM
I have started revising properly, but I don't know how I am ever going to remember everything. I don't know whether anything is sinking in at all. I mean, in 2 months time, am I going to remember that iron is the catalyst in the Haber process or what denitrifying bacteria do? I am organised, have all but 1 revision guide I need, have some practice papers (limited though), and make notes and diagrams, but as nobody as helped me so far in what to expect, I just feel that I am on my own, and I am worried that I am not revising enough. I did 2+ hours yesterday, and have probably done 1.5 at least today. I just don't know how I am going to remember everything...

i think you should stick with the diagrams. i always used to think copying all my notes and condencing them was the best way to revise. then i read this study that says using pictures and annotated diagrams to revise helps a lot, something to do with the way our brains work. yesterday i started my gcse revision, and it seems to be working!
Reply 45
I do have some diagrams for things like the Haber process etc so I will revise those, thanks for your help.

Latest