The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ehmo
I'd do it as it's for charity, but with a group of my friends (who'd all be up for it too really).

As I type I am sitting here covered in blue paint, having dressed as a smurf to raise money for precious lives appeal today. I'm up for a laugh!

Just go for it! You must be able to find some people who'd be up for it- what about a funny male friend who'd dress up in women's underwear???

welll ideally we want the women to get an idea of what it looks like to sell it to make money for the charity.

It's a load of Ann Summers stuff, so my main concern is picture taking!
zef99
Charity? This one by any chance?

hahahahaa, no for Cancer Research
tropical-twist3
I've never been a sub so it'll remain a mystery!

What a shame, its the best thing about being a sub...
The girls on TSR, are not shy to get there clothes off ...:nah:
Just a bunch of slags.... :yep:
g_star_raw_1989

Just a bunch of slags.... :yep:

..coming from you?

:eek3:

:tongue:
Yeah I would. It's ladies night too so no pervy men learing at you.
Yeh course - and it's for charity! :yep:
BeautifullyTragic
Yeah I would. It's ladies night too so no pervy men learing at you.

well, there's a stripper. And maybe male staff on the bar, but I'm hoping it'll be out of their sight
you'll be on 4chan by the end of the week.
tropical-twist3
..coming from you?

I love classy ladies, TT (tropical twist) not any hoe that drops her clothes :nah
I wouldn't, but I wouldn't wear a bikini either so that's why.
g_star_raw_1989
I love classy ladies, TT (tropical twist) not any hoe that drops her clothes :nah

Well I'm no ho, but I'm dropping my clothes for charity so it's a good job I'm not looking for your luuurve!:yep:
Reply 31
I'd do it, you should go for it!
Reply 32
Why do these events never happen near me :frown:

I think it's cool that your doing it for charity.
Only if I was being paid or it was going to be a decent shoot
tropical-twist3
haha or I'm just crazy!
But yeah, I'm comfortable with my body, there's alot of things I'd change if I could be bothered or cared enough, but I'm not embarrassed about getting my kit off

Thats great! I say do it, it would be a great life experience! Its weird...ive never had so much fat on me yet im the happiest ive ever been with my body, its all psycological. Do it for the girls :biggrin:

Im swimming 22 miles for chairty too over a set time, so maybe by the end of it my body will be suitable for lingire modelling too hehe!
Reply 35
no id be too self conscious of my body.
Reply 36
Hmm I reckon I would just go for it! The again in the actual situation I may not! It's hard to tell what I would actually do unless it's actually happening.

tropical-twist3

(how do you make a poll?)

Thread tools to the top and left of the screen, rectangular orange button. Drop down arrow and click the button to make a poll :smile:
No,I'm too classy.
tropical-twist3
welll ideally we want the women to get an idea of what it looks like to sell it to make money for the charity.

It's a load of Ann Summers stuff, so my main concern is picture taking!

if you've no problem with a crowd seeing you ,then i dont see how you're worried about people taking photos:confused:
Reply 39
I seen the thread and expected pics.

The most disappointing thread of the year award :king1:

Latest