The Student Room Group
Reply 1
InDiAn GuNnEr
hey people
i want to know where people have gone to study their Mpharm degree and would like to know the chances of you getting an opportunity to study a semester abroad at the universities in my spolier, notts, manchester, LSOP, kings and aston

thanks

Hiya, not sure about the others but I believe Nottingham have a uni in Malaysia where mpharm students can spend the term there or even the whole year! Part of me wishes I had applied there but AAB is just too demanding
Reply 2
I know King's has started doing it.There are around 10 people went to countries in Europe last year..Spain,Italy...etc..check it out on the internet
Reply 3
There is a scheme called 'ERASMUS' which allows you to study overseas for a number of months. While there you are able to collect credits towards your degree.

It is true that Nottingham has a Malaysian campus and you are able to study there for a year. Many of the Malaysians spend one or two years studying over here as well.

If you want to know about studying abroad, doing placements abroad, or doing some of your prereg abroad go check out the European Pharmaceutical Students' Association website and look for something called the Individual Mobility Project (IMP): http://www.epsa-online.org/students/imp/

Latest

Trending

Trending