The Student Room Group
Reply 1
what a genius idea !
wahooooo no exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 2
You're all lucky. The gap year for me will be starting soon!
Reply 3
Sooz
For everyone taking a gap year let's all celebrate the fact that we have, for one year only, no exams to worry about! No stress, no revision, no worrying - brilliant! :smile:

Fantastic idea I'll do a little dance to celebrate :dancing:
Sooz
For everyone taking a gap year let's all celebrate the fact that we have, for one year only, no exams to worry about! No stress, no revision, no worrying - brilliant! :smile:

Haha.. lucky bastards :p:
Reply 5
endeavour

Aren't we just! :p:
Reply 6
and it's not just having no exams...i LOVE going home and being able to do anything i want - no coursework, no revision, no nothing...weekends and evenings are my own!
Reply 7
It's brilliant, isn't it? At first I didn't know what to do with all that time that I used to spend doing homework, revision etc.
Reply 8
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: It's great!!

May I remind you all, however, to at least carry on some form of "studying" (be it reading a book on your subject or writing an essay or whatever depending on your course) so you are not bewildered and out of touch when you finally go.
Reply 9
Rubbish! Your gap year is your gap year! Put all your books aside and get the playstation out! Don't even worry about any sort of revision or anything - I know I didn't last year!

Enjoy it while you can guys :smile:
Reply 10
Adhsur
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: It's great!!

May I remind you all, however, to at least carry on some form of "studying" (be it reading a book on your subject or writing an essay or whatever depending on your course) so you are not bewildered and out of touch when you finally go.

Yeah, unfortunately(?) I am, a maths course and a management course through the Year in Industry. However these are ongoing and not too much work thankfully.
Reply 11
endeavour

My thoughts exactly.. Ah well, I'll be gapping next year. Although I'll still be taking exams... d'oh!

Enjoy it guys :smile:

Latest