The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tell him that you use to be a boy, and you are not ready yet.
tell him you are lesbian.
invite him to know your 3 yr old son.
tell him that you are going to think about it as soon as you finish your detox program in 3 months.
tell him that you have to ask your mother.
bondjamesbond

tell him that you have to ask your mother.

thats classic right there :cool:
Reply 22
lessthanthree
tell the truth. It'll leave him with some more dignity than you letting him pursue you relentlessly for something that's totally unrequited.

:dito:
there is no nice way to reject anyone. cuz in the end. Thier ass is still gettin rejected. But if u wanna be decent- just tell have nuff courage to tell them to thier face.
Tell him you're a lesbian and that no he can't watch
Reply 25
say uve just had a bf and its too soon
"it's not you it's me"
"i'm gay"
"i'm dying"
"i used to be a man"
"i love you...like a brother"

etc...

piece o'piss!
the truth might work... or the time honoured excuse "I'm just too snowed under with work right now to have a boyfriend"
I actually rejected a guy last night with "Im too confused right now, I'd only mess you around"...it seemed like mostly the truth
Reply 29
i dont wanna go out with u... truth, if u use some excuse like not right time he maycome back l8r
Reply 30
my friend says that she is sorry but that she suffers from cacophobia- luckily most people don't know what it means, and even if they do they cant complain as an individual may have a genuine phobia.

(btw it is fear of ugly people.)

though personally i dont think i cud ever use this as id feel too harsh.
Reply 31
Esme
my friend says that she is sorry but that she suffers from cacophobia- luckily most people don't know what it means, and even if they do they cant complain as an individual may have a genuine phobia.

(btw it is fear of ugly people.)

though personally i dont think i cud ever use this as id feel too harsh.

haha :rofl:
thegame
Through a blowjob.

:rofl:
Reply 33
SamTheMan
Tell him you're a devout Christian/Muslim... and you believe in no sex before marriage.

lolz.... good one!!! might work...... :p:
Reply 34
lol, it may actually work!
Reply 35
rt6
When he asks you out, start laughing hysterically. Then stop and say "Oh, you were serious". Walk off and he'll get the idea :wink:

lol, evil but funny!
thegame
Through a blowjob.

LOL as pleasant as that would be. It would leave you paranoid for months as to whats wrong down below :eek:
Reply 37
Tell him you've got a kid.
Reply 38
what if he likes kids?
Lana
Tell him you've got a kid.

LOL
i guess it would work with me.

Latest

Trending

Trending