The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Getting drunk and having fun!!! =D
Reply 41
xSplashx
For me its drinking and dancing and having a fun time with my friends.

:ditto:
johnbergqvist
as i said lol not my kinda thing. if it involved re-installing an OS... my kinda thing :P

You what ??? You're going to reinstall an OS at a nightclub? Dude, your idea of fun is really ..... unique!!1
johnbergqvist
as i said lol not my kinda thing. if it involved re-installing an OS... my kinda thing :P

Not much re-installing of OSs in clubs, unless you're talking in very strange euphemistic sense. Seriously, what do you THINK people do in clubs? If you're not 18 you wont be able to get into most anyways, and if you're not into drinking/large crowds of people/dancing etc then obviously clubbing isn't for you. Though it gives you opportunities to take drunken pictures to put on facebook so you can be "cool" :p:.

Personally I'm not a massive fan of clubbing, but it's good fun to do with some good mates every now and again. But if you're not into drinking and dancing then don't go clubbing!

phil.
It looks horrible to me, I think they drink before hand and have a laugh at someones room/house (that bits generally pretty good), then they go to the club and queue, pay out their ass for bad drinks, waddle about on a squashed dancefloor and call it flirting, drink more, throw up in a toilet, have sex in the recently vomitted in toilet, shoot up some heroin in an alley and make their way home on an imaginary bus, wake up in a river.
That might get more exxaggerated as it goes along, but you get the jist of it, if you don't like bad alcohol (cheap lagers, cheap spirits and mixer) or people then it won't be fun.
Reply 45
Masturbate in a corner.

But thats just me....
lol the OP makes me laugh.

seriously mate...waiting till you're 18 to drink..WHO DOES THAT? go wild have a pint of beer before you're 18 :O...but yeah seriously you cant say you don't like something till you've tried it! how do you know dancing/drinking isnt your thing? you probs wont get into a lot of places before you're 18..though some places dont ID so yeah.

but seriously you should try it once..then if you dont like it as someone said fair do's to you.

its fun though!! i dance..and flirt..and drink and dance moreee and fall out of clubs (shhh) and danceeeeeeeeee and maybe makeout with a random cute guy whos number i "accidentally" forget to put in my phone :biggrin:
Reply 47
OP, from what you've said it seems like you wouldn't really enjoy clubbing tbh. It's pretty much just drinking, dancing and getting off with people - conversation is practically impossible due to the music, you literally have to shout in peoples' ears!

I guess the only way you'll really know is if you try it out for yourself, so you may as well give it a go. Definitely go with a big group of friends though - it's all about the people you're with. :biggrin:
Reply 48
johnbergqvist
i thought about goin 2 a college party @ kudos but i didnt in the end cos i get really withdrawn and depressed when im at parties.

rofl kudos is a ******** mate, i've stood and watched pretty much the entire dancefloor rolling around on the floor fighting each other, plus the drinks and entry are a rip off considering the general standard of the club.

just man up and put yourself out there, you might actually enjoy it... go to a different club, or find a big group of friends to go with though
Reply 49
Mr. MadMonkey
What sort of clubs do you go to?

Everyone looks like an arthritic walrus round here. Noone knows how to dance. That's why it's so funny.

I was kidding...My dancing's terrible but that certainly doesn't make it any less fun :smile: To be quite honest, I bloody love the 60s/70s/80s so my dancing moves are probably the weirdest. Shimmey shimmey shake it!
Reply 50
I spend most of my time waiting in huge queues to purchase overpriced drinks; asking people to repeat themselves a few times before giving up and pretending that I heard them; trying not to punch the clumsy ******** who just spilt my overpriced drink; and deeply resenting humankind and university life. What joyous times.
Crispin
I spend most of my time waiting in huge queues to purchase overpriced drinks; asking people to repeat themselves a few times before giving up and pretending that I heard them; trying not to punch the clumsy ******** who just spilt my overpriced drink; and deeply resenting humankind and university life. What joyous times.

Same here

And I also stand in the corner being bored out my mind
Reply 52
surviveinstyle
Same here

And I also stand in the corner being bored out my mind

Oh, thankfully I've got over that stage; but that's only because my friends are aficionados of the 'places to be', so there are no empty corners. Instead I'm more likely to lose people in the crowd.

Before anyone points out the obvious, I don't go regularly; unfortunately I feel I have some obligation to attend nightclubs with my friends occasionally - birthdays etc.
Reply 53
get ****** out my mind, dance, fall over into the Pervy chav with his shirt off and get started on LOL.
Just grope women mostly, then blame it on someone else for lulz.
Pass out in toilets and loose my shoes, good times.
Wait til someones passes out then steal their shoes.
Reply 57
Clubbing is boring. But that's because I've never learnt to dance. Unlike most girls, I don't spend my afternoon dancing around in my room to Girls Aloud.
Reply 58
steed999
press ups, sit ups, squats the usual stuff ect

lol are you sure you go to a nightclub not a gym? :s-smilie:
g_star_raw_1989
Just grope women mostly, then blame it on someone else for lulz.

hahahaha

Actually one of my mates said he likes it when girls wear silky skirts in busy bars because he can feel them brush against him. :rolleyes:

Mostly in clubs I dance, I'm always the first on and last off the dancefloor, dragging people onto it, and if they don't come with me then I'll go dance on my own. I'm not going to miss a good song!

Latest

Trending

Trending