The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you bosh two pills at once then wait a while, you will more than likely have a good time!
Bunglowed. Gazeboed. The lot
So, you don't drink, don't do drugs, don't dance and don't have any friends.

What exactly do you do OP?
Reply 63
I go there to dance like a whore and start fights in the toilet.
tropical-twist3
hahahaha

Actually one of my mates said he likes it when girls wear silky skirts in busy bars because he can feel them brush against him.

Mostly in clubs I dance, I'm always the first on and last off the dancefloor, dragging people onto it, and if they don't come with me then I'll go dance on my own. I'm not going to miss a good song!

Your friend has good groping skills... :yep:
A packed dancefloor is best as you can pick your target, make a good firm grope then move away into the crowd and look for the next victim :ninja:
I'm sure your a serial groper tropical twist also. I like your technique, although I'm always drugging people on the dancefloor :eyeball:
Reply 65
johnbergqvist
upgrade/modify my computers mainly.

In nightclubs?
g_star_raw_1989
A packed dancefloor is best as you can pick your target, make a good firm grope then move away into the crowd and look for the next victim :ninja:
I'm sure your a serial groper tropical twist also. I like your technique, although I'm always drugging people on the dancefloor :eyeball:

Me? Never.... :colone:

Hmmm so if you need to drug them then your sig must be lies!:tongue:
johnbergqvist
and play Racing Simulations.

legend
Reply 68
Ilora-Danon
So, you don't drink, don't do drugs, don't dance and don't have any friends.

What exactly do you do OP?

Not necessarily the OP's pastime, but from what I understand the answer to such a dilemma is this:

:tsr2:
g_star_raw_1989

...actually I think most guys go for the sly grope when you are making your way across the dancefloor or through the crowd, they'll stand aside a little to let you squeeze through and then once you've passed, reach out for a grope of the ass and turn around before you can see who it was.
tropical-twist3
Me? Never.... :colone:

Hmmm so if you need to drug them then your sig must be lies!

I know you are, you would'nt think twice if you saw a homie like Mastermind' on the dancefloor, just go for it :rolleyes:
Oh course its not lies, I meant drugs like nurofen and stuff to alleviate hangover symptoms. I'm very caring and considerate, like that :colondollar:
Reply 71
Mr. MadMonkey
What sort of clubs do you go to?

Everyone looks like an arthritic walrus round here. Noone knows how to dance. That's why it's so funny.

Read that as "arithmetic walrus". Wish it had said that.
g_star_raw_1989
I know you are, you would'nt think twice if you saw a homie like Mastermind' on the dancefloor, just go for it :rolleyes:
Oh course its not lies, I meant drugs like nurofen and stuff to alleviate hangover symptoms. I'm very caring and considerate, like that :colondollar:

Well maybe, but I'd have to make an extra effort of hiding afterwards because instead of turning round to dance he'd try and drag me into the kitchen to cook him something, or in his bedroom to tidy it. :rolleyes:

haha sure...:tongue:
tropical-twist3
Well maybe, but I'd have to make an extra effort of hiding afterwards because instead of turning round to dance he'd try and drag me into the kitchen to cook him something, or in his bedroom to tidy it.

haha sure...

Too right aswell, you should only be allowed out to "dance" and be a vicitm of groping, once domestic tasks are complete :yep:
Why of course, I'm a gentleman :tongue:imp:
g_star_raw_1989
Too right aswell, you should only be allowed out to "dance" and be a vicitm of groping, once domestic tasks are complete :yep:
Why of course, I'm a gentleman :tongue:imp:

Aaah see I reckon secretly you and Mastermind`, although you won't admit it, would be caring and attentive boyfriends, doing things for your girlfriend.. aaaw.:biggrin:
Reply 75
some drink, take drugs, get off with people and dance like maniacs. sometimes all at once :eek:
johnbergqvist
Also, drugs are illegal.

Oh ****, I never knew :eek3:
Sorry, just had to. Try grabbing one or two of your mates and go to a club or a dance bar - dance bar may be better to start off - and sit down with a beer or two, then get up there and bust-a-move like noone's watching!!
Reply 77
Get drunk, dance like you're the most flamboyantly gay person in the world. I ******* love dancing.

I'm far too much of a gentleman to engage in anything more rash.
johnbergqvist
Also, drugs are illegal.

coffee and alcohol are drugs and they arent illegal:yep:
Fillette
some drink, take drugs, get off with people and dance like maniacs. sometimes all at once :eek:

And they're the best nights. :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending