The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have no idea, I was expecting a rejection from Warwick so their offer has thrown me off track! It has made the firming choice a little easier to make but I still can't decide between Edinburgh or Glasgow as an insurance. I suspect Edinburgh, however a few months ago I was intent on doing physics so who knows. I'll probably change my mind tomorrow and decide to become a baker.
Pelican
I have no idea, I was expecting a rejection from Warwick so their offer has thrown me off track! It has made the firming choice a little easier to make but I still can't decide between Edinburgh or Glasgow as an insurance. I suspect Edinburgh, however a few months ago I was intent on doing physics so who knows. I'll probably change my mind tomorrow and decide to become a baker.

For what course?
Dundee for Philosophy with French, i imagine.
Hell in a handbasket.
No, but I think it's a funny expression. xD
Reply 45
Got 3 unconditionals for Edinburgh to do Business Man, International Business and Business and Economics....
Unconditional for Robert Gordon to do Fashion Business
Conditional for Glasgow Cale to do Fashion Business

Think ill pick either Glasgow Cale for Fashion business or Edinburgh for International Business....
Reply 46
buhba
Got 3 unconditionals for Edinburgh to do Business Man, International Business and Business and Economics....
Unconditional for Robert Gordon to do Fashion Business
Conditional for Glasgow Cale to do Fashion Business

Think ill pick either Glasgow Cale for Fashion business or Edinburgh for International Business....

What's your condition for Glasgow Cale? I applied for the same Fashion Business course and they wanted me to get a B in Higher English! So declined it for the other business studies course which only wanted a C in English for a insurance offer.
Reply 47
javjamoll
What's your condition for Glasgow Cale? I applied for the same Fashion Business course and they wanted me to get a B in Higher English! So declined it for the other business studies course which only wanted a C in English for a insurance offer.

Aww i just need a pass in higher art, although i got my english at a B last year... didnt think they were that bothered about english though!
Reply 48
buhba
Aww i just need a pass in higher art, although i got my english at a B last year... didnt think they were that bothered about english though!

I got my Art last year instead lol, couldn't sit Higher English because I ony got a 3 at SG, they didn't let me sit Credit! So had to go through the Int2 way!
Going to Glasgow University to study Business Managment.
i dont know where im off to yet, maybe glasgow to do dentistry but its a conditonal, and if not glasgow then i'll be off to dundee to do dentistry cause thats an uncondtional :biggrin:
Reply 51
Glasgow to study History!
Reply 52
Dundee Dentistry
Reply 53
Edinburgh for Computer Science (or Informatics as they'd call it if I decide to move to the 5-year MInf course, which I'm considering), unless I do hopelessly badly, in which case I have Heriot-Watt to fall back on for the same course.
UCL for Economics, the conditions being AAA. Otherwise, it'll be my unconditional for Economics at Edinburgh

Latest

Trending

Trending