The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Get on top of Sean.

Ooops.
well I'm currently drunk, so probably try to maintain that then make sure I let all my loved ones know how I feel!!
Reply 22
xMiss_Sarahx
well I'm currently drunk, so probably try to maintain that then make sure I let all my loved ones know how I feel!!

haha its true, being drunk would just make the world ending that little bit easier... haha
sex
i assume the world will be like exploding or something, so i'd try and find a good view of it.
Reply 25
.pushing.charlotte.
sex

would that be as easy as you think?
Reply 26
Go downstairs join my mum and dad on the sofa and cuddle till it's over. :smile:
iamdeviant
would that be as easy as you think?

i'd just have to use the last of my rophynol and rope :frown:
Reply 28
.pushing.charlotte.
i'd just have to use the last of my rophynol and rope :frown:

i didnt mean that in a horrible way btw, just like people might not be in the mood. although your reply im sure would help you snag a guy so to speak haha
Reply 29
Rosaaa
Get on top of Sean.

Throw Rosa off me apparently and then leg it home to argue with family like normally.
iamdeviant
If this was to happen, what would you do?

Run outside dressed in something ridiculous, loot all the houses, swear at the public, get pissed and slap all my teachers :biggrin::
Oops, rather violent...
I'd plan to do stuff, but then just procrastinate on TSR anyways
I would go and tell the guy I liked that I liked him

Lol on the the LHC references though :smile:
Plug in my Marshall stack and have a volume 10 jam.

I feel my virtuoso metal would make a nice soundtrack to the apocalypse. I'd make sure to play in diminished scales though.
Reply 34
er phone my ex and tell her just how much she's ****** my life up these last 2 weeks. and then phone everyone else i hate. and regret it when the world doesnt actually disappear, instead i have 2 black eyes tomoro morning.
I'd indulge in some sex, drugs & rock n roll.
:awesome:
Reply 36
I'd go and argue about it on the internet.
NoHands
essentially =p

to find the higgs bosom one only really needs:

1.6 gigawatts,
a flux capacitor,
some spent uranium,
a neutrino channeller with platinum induction rods,
spaghetti colander,
flour sieve,
3 3 pronged plugs,
a few yards of wire,
some grass,
a shaved cat,
and alot of imagination.

i bet i could do it with just the cat and the sieve.

but i would drink, then id forget about the world ending and enjoy my last 30 mins
I think there would a lot of rape on the streets of London.
Does everyone else know? How is it going to end?

I would probably go to sleep. That way I wouldn't be awake for the end and I wouldn't have done anything terrible in case it was a mistake.:yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending