The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Senem Boyaci
Yes we all do it at some points in our life, but some people do it constanly and its getting on my nervs. For example when i was on the underground yesterday, i saw this bunch of boys walk past a girl saying exactly this:
"Omg, she so ******* ugly, i feel sorry for her dad spotting her mum in the crowd"
The girl clearly heard them and you could just see in her face how upset she was.
Yes sometimes we see people and think that they are unattractive but why would you say it out loud just to upset that person?

sorry this happened to you, but **** happens in life, i know that all too well:mad:
Reply 2
trainfarequestion
sorry this happened to you, but **** happens in life, i know that all too well:mad:

Oh lord, see you are doing that yourself right now, and no that definatly was not me, i wouldnt be ashamed of saying that it was me
some people are *****, it's just how it is. doesn't mean all persons are bad though.
Reply 4
Everyone passes judgement on everyone else all the time, whether good or bad. Its human nature.
Reply 5
Who the **** are you to tell me what to think :wink:
Reply 6
Insecure, stupid gits who try to belittle other people to make themselves better, and supplement their egos.
tbh honest the OP seems to have led quite a sheltered life
Reply 9
CCJ
Everyone passes judgement on everyone else all the time, whether good or bad. Its human nature.

Agreed.

Most people tend to keep these opinions/ judgements to themselves though :yep:
We are human beings.

If you can't handle criticism and judgement from others, then I feel sorry for you. Humans judge each other in various ways all the time; it is human nature.
Senem Boyaci
Yes we all do it at some points in our life, but some people do it constanly and its getting on my nervs. For example when i was on the underground yesterday, i saw this bunch of boys walk past a girl saying exactly this:
"Omg, she so ******* ugly, i feel sorry for her dad spotting her mum in the crowd"
The girl clearly heard them and you could just see in her face how upset she was.
Yes sometimes we see people and think that they are unattractive but why would you say it out loud just to upset that person?

that is really really horrible, whats wrong with some people. Whats the point of that it didnt help anyone it just made her feel bad
Reply 12
Senem Boyaci
i saw this bunch of boys
And who, exactly, are you to judge them?
Liquidus Zeromus
We are human beings.

If you can't handle criticism and judgement from others, then I feel sorry for you. Humans judge each other in various ways all the time; it is human nature.
Good post.
Renal
And who, exactly, are you to judge them?

Human. We have the freedom to judge others and do pretty much anything within our own minds. :wink:
I agree. And I think "it's human nature" is a ******, spineless excuse.
Reply 16
@Topic

I'm a human?
Bagration
Good post.

Just because it's human nature doesn't make it okay. If we accepted every silly habit we have, we would make no progress and bring about no change. Looking down on others, ridiculing others or judging them without knowing them happens all the time, but that doesn't mean that we have to accept it or let it go.
CCJ

Agreed, but there's a difference between doing that kind of judgement in our thoughts and actually saying it out loud. That is just rude tbh.
Torchskins
that is really really horrible, whats wrong with some people. Whats the point of that it didnt help anyone it just made her feel bad

have you never been bullied before or had anything slightly bad happen to you?
i mean, nobody is replying to my thread on train fare tickets, which is much more important than this thread.
(whoops, there i go with judgments again)
yes OP, judgements are everywhere im afraid:redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending